Sephora Shipping to Canada

PeppermintMocha

Hey girls!

I was wondering if any of you Canadians have ordered from Sephora? How was the shipping and duties? How long did it take? etc.

Please share your experiences!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I've ordered from them. It was about average for shipping, I guess- about 10 days or so from the date I placed my order (it didn't ship until a couple of days after). I haven't had any problems, but if you order the "free samples" they have for each order placed, be prepared to get something you didn't count on. Other than that, they're reliable and informative.

The most irritating part of ordering from them is that there are some products- Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour and everything by Illamasqua- that they won't ship to Canada, for reasons no one can explain to me.

LiLBeautyBarbie

I've ordered from them. It was about average for shipping, I guess- about 10 days or so from the date I placed my order (it didn't ship until a couple of days after). I haven't had any problems, but if you order the "free samples" they have for each order placed, be prepared to get something you didn't count on. Other than that, they're reliable and informative.

The most irritating part of ordering from them is that there are some products- Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour and everything by Illamasqua- that they won't ship to Canada, for reasons no one can explain to me.
I've never had a problem with ordering from Sephora either except for the fact that it does take over a week to get your order.

PeppermintMocha

I know that they add the customs and taxes before you check out, but was it a reasonable amount or as it ridiculously high?

Latest posts