Sephora's Ultimate Blockbuster Pallette

KIT

Tried making a search to see if this was already asked but no luck.
Anyone have a review on this? Im not really big on huge pallettes, but this one seems interesting to me. I've been thinking about getting it for a couple of seasons now, but just not sure.
thanks for your thoughts in advance.

-Kit

BritneyDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIT
Tried making a search to see if this was already asked but no luck.
Anyone have a review on this? Im not really big on huge pallettes, but this one seems interesting to me. I've been thinking about getting it for a couple of seasons now, but just not sure.
thanks for your thoughts in advance.

-Kit

Click on this link Sephora: Sephora Brand Ultimate Blockbuster ($400 Value): Combination Sets

Scroll down the page and you will see there is 41 pages of reviews on this palette.Sephora's Ultimate Blockbuster Palette.

coachkitten

I hate to say it but these Blockbuster palettes don't impress me very much. They are great for beginners but the quality IMO lacks a bit if you are used to various high end brands. I have the very first Sephora blockbuster palette and I find it hard to work with and chalky.

Simply Elegant

I swatched it this week and although I like most of the colours, the payoff is poor. I'd feel like I just bought a ton of cheap chalky shadows.

BritneyDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayme Queen Bee
Honestly, everytime I see it I think of like dollar store sets. And reviews on Youtube agree with that statement.

YouTube - REVIEW: Sephora's Ultimate Blockbuster Palette

To be fair that video is really old.Sephora makes a new blockbuster palette each year.So the one in the video isnt at all like the one that just came out.

This is last years Blockbuster Palette
sephora%2Bblockbuster.jpg

And this years Blockbuster Palette
P243869_hero.jpg

And i have to say i remember last years palette got not the best reviews this year its getting pretty good reviews.I expect like most companys Sephora will listen to the bad reviews and strive to make better quality products.So while last years palette may have been garbage this years may be amazing.Besides you can always send it back for free and get a full refund! I say if your tempted then go ahead and give it a try.If you really dont like it return it,you lose nothing at all.They even refund the shipping costs.

One palette that i can vouch for that is really lovely is Smashbox.They come out with a big Palette around the holidays every year.I really liked last years.

Link to this years Smashbox Wish Palette
WISH FOR THE PERFECT PALETTE

hickle

If you're going to buy the big smashbox palette, you have to buy it on smashbox.com. Here's a coupon for it: HOLIDAY2009 It's $25 off of any purchase of $100 or more.

KIT

Wow thanks ladies for the feedback, and saving me some $$$, i definately will look into the smashbox pallette, and thank you hickle for the coupon code...I may just try coastal scents also.
Thanks Ladies!!!!!!

Latest posts