Sex and the city?

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishie88
Speedle...is the the non-latino guy? I never watch that show really except for when my mom watches it..lol

Samantha is such a fox! lol I love how shes so Bold abour everything!

Yup the non-latin guy (gosh that sounds weird!
greengrin.gif
)
The first time I watched CSI Miami I was like "Hey that's Berger!!"

"Berger": http://us.imdb.com/gallery/ss/017262...ingston,%20Ron
"Speedle": http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/03130...rane,%2 0Rory

lackofcolor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
Berger is Peter from Office Space! I love him (just not on SATC!!)

I watched office space two days ago and it was bugging me sooo bad I could not figure out where I saw him from! The 5 hours later it hit me he was berger!

funKyVibeS*

i think aiden is cute...i hate mr.big
i hate carrie when she cheats on aiden with big :mad:
Miranda is my favourite
smiles.gif

poppy z

I discovered Sex and the City in october and I love it. Carrie reminds me with her shoes (I love shoes too but I don't have so many). I really like the girls makeup (NARS), that's why I buy one nars product( a beautiful purple with gold reflect: strada).
For me Aiden was too nice but I like it. I hate Burger and Petrowski. I prefer Big even if I really don't like his attitude with Aidan (saison 3) but it's love and passion!!!. I knew he was Carrie's man of live since the beginning.

I would like this serie continue for ever

procrastinator

I'm not a huuuuge fan of Sex and the City, but I've seen episodes, since I have friends who are obsessed with it. I loved Stanford! He was soo cute...he graduated from my high school and I got to meet him at this dinner function thingy
greengrin.gif

lackofcolor

He is called big bc in the first show samantha tells carrie, "he's the next BIG thing like donald trump" not that exact wording but something like that so since then they called him Big!!

Urbana

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
You know that Berger reminded me of the guy from CSI Miami, Speedle?

true. i thought it was the same actor! but i dont like him at all!
i like mr big
smiles.gif
and steve, miranda´s love
rofl.gif

mspixieears

This is a genuine question, please don't be offended my fellow North Americans - but in the pilot episode, the lady that is supposedly 'English' is actually Australian (the two accents are nowhere near alike) and was just wondering, do Americans think that they sound the same?

You think the crew would've done their research and actually bothered to employ someone who could fake a half-decent English accent...it's not a serious 'dig' but I'm just a bit surprised is all.

xsamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishie88
Okay..is anyone else as Sex and the City obsessed as me?
I know the series is over..but I've seen many of the re-runs..and I'm sure it will still be on air for several more years.
Does anyone else think that Berger was a total hottie?

OMG i love it, i have the shoe box collection on DVD that my mum got me 2 christmasses ago and i STILL watch it over and over again... i just love the fashon and the sex lol... carrie is sooo amazing with fabulous fashion sense :p x

I read in a magazine with an interview with SJP that there was gonna be a film, they had a Script and every thing, but kim cattrall decided against it, but apparently there was gonna be 2 weddings :O

xsamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
This is a genuine question, please don't be offended my fellow North Americans - but in the pilot episode, the lady that is supposedly 'English' is actually Australian (the two accents are nowhere near alike) and was just wondering, do Americans think that they sound the same?

You think the crew would've done their research and actually bothered to employ someone who could fake a half-decent English accent...it's not a serious 'dig' but I'm just a bit surprised is all.

OMG i noticed that too, and thought it was a little bit strange, i'm english and can certanly tell the difference between an London english accent and an Aussie accent
th_wink3.gif

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsamx
OMG i noticed that too, and thought it was a little bit strange, i'm english and can certanly tell the difference between an London english accent and an Aussie accent
th_wink3.gif

Oh goodie! I'm SO glad it wasn't my imagination! They've just started playing this from the beginning (but I always seem to miss the middle seasons?!?) and just saw the pilot yesterday. The lady in question has the sort of accent you'd expect from say, a news or radio announcer. Not all Australians sound like Steve Irwin *shudder*, thankfully. Gosh, and then there's the issue of different London accents...

But back on topic...Gosh, they look so young in the pilot! Whatever happened to Skipper? They could've kept him on, seeing as he was Carrie's friend.

And why was Aidan not at Steve & Miranda's wedding? I mean Aidan and Steve were close friends, right? I think I should stick to reading lit.
:p

Luxurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by lackofcolor
Berger is a cuttie but an A-HOLE. i cannot stand him. seriously..who the heck breaks up with someone on a post it?! I am working on my dvd collection of sex and the city but working my way backwards so all i have so far is season 6 part one and part 2.

me too...i cant stand him. the man who wanted to marry carrie and has a baby in the 6 part...he's my favorite. he is calles alen(?) or something with A...

Latest posts