Sexy Make-Up Recs

revinn

Alright, soo, I'm leaving for my band trip in less then two weeks, and there's a huge dance in Boston at the end. I got the dress, the shoes, the jewelry, and the hair..now I just need the makeup.

The dress is a mix of olive green and antique gold, a bubble dress with shell bits around the neck. It's pretty short and so sexy and mod. My shoes are gold/beige stilettos with a long bow on the back and ankle straps. I'm wearing big shell earrings, and my naturally wavy (aka HUGE) hair will be teased to within an inch of it's life. I will also be quite a bit more tan then I am now (NC20 or 25 by then, probably). Now, usually I'd be over the moon at the chance to come up with a makeup look, but I'm stuck
ssad.gif
.. I'm going to do a nude lip with Fleshpot lipstick and NARS Chelsea Girls Lip Lacquer over the top, and sticking with my trademark dewy, glowy skin. As for eyes and cheeks however, I'm stumped!! Any suggestions?? TIA!!

Sanayhs

I'm going to second Honey B. Fly's suggestion. It would be particularly fabulous if the peach blush had a bronzey touch to it, too. Perhaps something along the lines of Eversun? The beauty powder blush finish would be fantastic in its own right.

soulstar

If you wanna be a little more funky try putting some purple with Honey B. Fly's suggestion.. maybe along your lower lashline to make it pop. Green and purple are so fun together! And for your blush try gingerly or something more subtle if you wanna pop with another color on your eyes =)

Latest posts