Share your favorite Stila eye looks here!

liv

So I have amassed quite a few stila shadows recently, and I would love to hear what your girls' favorite combos are.

One of mine (wearing it today):
Inner corner - Cloud
Lid - Heather
Crease - Puck
Liner - Java (used wet)

Please share yours!

aziajs

Well..it's not totally Stila but includes it. I wore Diamond Lil the other day on the lid with MAC Naked Lunch in the inner corner and MAC Black Tied in the outer corner. I got several compliments. I like several Stila colors but the problem that I am having with Diamond Lil is that it doesn't go on as intensely as I would like so I am holding off on purchasing more shadows.

liv

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Well..it's not totally Stila but includes it. I wore Diamond Lil the other day on the lid with MAC Naked Lunch in the inner corner and MAC Black Tied in the outer corner. I got several compliments. I like several Stila colors but the problem that I am having with Diamond Lil is that it doesn't go on as intensely as I would like so I am holding off on purchasing more shadows.

That sounds pretty! I'd recommend trying Diamond Lil wet (all Stila shadows are meant to be used wet or dry, so they won't harden over) before you give up on it! It's a gorgeous color. I've used almost all of mine wet and had no problems.

And please don't feel forced to name stila-only combos!

I can share of my fave e/s combos:

Look#1:

Heather on the browbone

Grace on the lid

Espresso either very, very lightly on the crease or used as a liner.

Mascara

Look #2:

Mandarin Mist trio: lightest shade on brow bone, medium shade on the lid, darkest shade on the crease

topped off with brown eyeliner and mascara

Aurynn

I love combining Icon with Barefoot Contessa. It's my go-to 'neutral' look when my inspiration fails me

misswillow

Here's a few - I have too many to list as I probably wear Stila e/s 90% of the time.

Neutral everyday eye: Latte on lid, Puck in crease, Nude under brow. This goes with a variety of liners

Very subtle purple eye: Grace on lid, Viola in outer 3rd and crease, Nude under brow. Viola wet to line.

Subtle-ish purple eye: Viola on lid, Wisteria in crease, Nude under brow. Shu ME Purple to line.

Golden olive: Lame on lid, La Douce on outer 3rd and in crease, Nude under brow.

Golden brown: Lame on lid, Golightly on outer 3rd and in crease, Nude under brow.

Golden green: Jade or June Bug on lid, intensely near lashline and faded to crease. Kiwi on lid just above pupil.

musicalhouses

omg i have so many combis even tho i DONT have that many stila e/s:
but my general combi will be like this:
highlight: moonlight/chinois/cassatt/heather
lid: cloud/puck/grace/wheat/twilight
crease: rain/espresso/storm/java

any combo of the above looks awesome
smiles.gif

Latest posts