Share your SECRETS! How do you....(PERSONAL)

MzEmo

get you guy to to moan like a girl? or get him "off"? My bf says its my tongue haha and i get him from behind the ear and his neck. this is funny but he always moans like a girl when i do it
rofl.gif
im sure u girls have a certain spot to make a man scream like a girl haha. SHARE IT WITH US ... mayb it might work on our other guys too.

CantAffordMAC

When I suck and nibble my boyfriends neck really hard, he moans and shivers like crazy.
He also moans like a girl when I suck his earlobes.
The only other time he moans like a girl is during oral. His toes curl and everything. That's flattering :thumbsup:

GreekChick

Kissing/licking his neck is a good one, as well as his lower stomach, right above his member. Other sensitive spots are the back of the neck (in most cases, running your fingers through someone's hair feels amazing, like a head massage), behind the knees, and the lower back.
Apparently, men also like it when women venture into their butt region (licking/sticking a finger in there). Call me a weak risk taker, but I personnally wouldn't be too keen on doing that.

BloodMittens

I have never once heard my man moan like a girl (o_O);; I think that would just frighten me. He groans, but he doesn't really moan. Like... grunts and stuff. Lol.

But ears and neck for him. That gets his train going
greengrin.gif

MzEmo

my guys also likes to get his nipples rubbed/pinched/biten! haha funny but yeah i think all guys love in on there neck and ears. but he likes my putting my tongue in his ear... is that weird? haha but its pretty arousing though

faifai

well, it's not at all sexual, but he will scream like a little girl and giggle hysterically if I tickle his tummy or trace my fingernails up and down his lower stomach. he really hates it when I do because he totally loses control and starts laughing so much and flailing about.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzEmo
my guys also likes to get his nipples rubbed/pinched/biten! haha funny but yeah i think all guys love in on there neck and ears. but he likes my putting my tongue in his ear... is that weird? haha but its pretty arousing though

my boyfriend loves when i lick and play with his nipples. he also loves when i put my tongue in his ear..haha
lol.gif

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Apparently, men also like it when women venture into their butt region (licking/sticking a finger in there). Call me a weak risk taker, but I personnally wouldn't be too keen on doing that.

Well...um....it's true...seriously....ok, let me just shut up on this one...
rofl.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Kissing/licking his neck is a good one, as well as his lower stomach, right above his member. Other sensitive spots are the back of the neck (in most cases, running your fingers through someone's hair feels amazing, like a head massage), behind the knees, and the lower back.

Some men do. Prostate stimulation can be quite enjoyable for a guy.

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
Well...um....it's true...seriously....ok, let me just shut up on this one...
rofl.gif

Ah come on, not on this one! Started it, finish it!
thmbup.gif

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Some men do. Prostate stimulation can be quite enjoyable for a guy.

I heard, I heard! I just think I'd be iffy if the oppurtunity presented itself...
hmm.gif

MzEmo

yeah ive heard of it too. its weird and sort of disgusting but i would probably give it a try since i like pleasing my man. dont know if hes into it or not

Shimmer

Well, some guys (younger ones particularly) are somewhat dubious about it because of the supposed 'homesexual' overtones.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Well, some guys (younger ones particularly) are somewhat dubious about it because of the supposed 'homesexual' overtones.

Exactly. LoL I told my boyfriend about it, and I wanted to try it someday because I think it would make him feel good. I wasn't pressuring him, and he pretty much said no. But then he said maybe someday I can do it. He never says anything about being gay, I think he is just uncomfortable with the idea..and he wants to make sure he is EXTREMELY clean before I do it, lol.

Its funny...he has no problem being "the prober", but when the tables are turned...lol
graucho.gif

frocher

For the rectum shy, the area between the rectum and the base of the penis is a erogenous zone worth exploring.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Exactly. LoL I told my boyfriend about it, and I wanted to try it someday because I think it would make him feel good. I wasn't pressuring him, and he pretty much said no. But then he said maybe someday I can do it. He never says anything about being gay, I think he is just uncomfortable with the idea..and he wants to make sure he is EXTREMELY clean before I do it, lol.

Its funny...he has no problem being "the prober", but when the tables are turned...lol
graucho.gif

Dude I KNOW.
My 'rule' is, you can't do anything I can't reciprocate.

MAC_Pixie04

My boyfriend's ears are really sensitive. Kissing or nibbling on them is an instant hard-on. He also gets really excited when i dig my nails into his back and claw at his back, butt and sides even if we're just cuddling or kissing. Well clearly oral works but last week I took him on a trip back in time to high school with an old fashion hand job. I thought he was gonna cry or blow up or something. He was jerking and shaking and panting like crazy. I was totally in control and it was awesome.

anaaliyahfan03

my man dont make noises
th_remoteImage-61.gif

either i kiss/lick his neck, his ear, get naked in front of him, or the main thing that men love
jerkit.gif

lmao.gif

Latest posts