She Ripped His WHAT Off???!!!!!!!!

YvetteJeannine

OK...My husband and I were in the car this morning, and listening to an A.M. talk-show ("Sebastian", for those of you from CT)...when I heard a news report that nearly sent me reeling!!! I don't know some of the details...like where exactly this happened, etc., but to the best of my recollection, here's the story:

A girl (we'll call her Girl #1) and her boyfriend were partying with a friend of hers (we'll call her Girl #2). They were drinking, and probably using illicit substances..Anyway, Girl #1 falls asleep. Girl #2 and Girl #1's boyfriend are still awake, and partying...when all of a sudden, an argument broke out. Since they were so wasted, they don't even remember what the argument was over. The verbal confrontation quickly escalated to physical violence. After several minutes of grappling with each other, Girl #1's boyfriend punches Girl #2 in the face. I cannot give an educated guess on HOW his girlfriend was able to stay asleep (even if she was wasted) with all this ruckus going on, but sleep she did. SO...Girl #2 gets mad at being punched, and sticks her hand down the guy's pants and begins scratching at his....um...Manly parts. Then.....She RIPPED OFF his ENTIRE Scrotal area
thud.gif
Yes...The Frank AND the Beans. How in the HELL does a gal get the strength to DO that????!!!!!!!! I'll tell ya, she must've been one ANGRY chick
angry.gif
to rip off a guy's apparatus and accessories. Really. Really. Really angry. When I heard this, my mouth was hanging open to the car floor. I looked at my husband, who looked equally disturbed, and asked him what it would take to do that.....He said "Well, it's not held on by all that much...just some skin....". Still....OMG. I cannot get over it. Luckily, a surgeon was able to save 'everything'...I'm surprised the guy didn't bleed to death before he reached the E.R. The woman is being charged with Castration...a Class C Felony. Wow. I'm just stunned. How the HELL do you RIP a guy's Man parts OFF ENTIRELY!!!!!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif

tiramisu

PCP? Something that could give you "superhuman" strength no doubt.
I can't believe this could really happen--it seems like there is so much "connecting" material that it would still be... ahem... dangling there?

n_c

How did she manage to get her hands in his pants in the middle of a fight...weird.

Bernadette

Wow, this is crazy yet good to know! I can think of so many good reasons to rips a dudes junk off but this arguement doesn't seem like one
th_LMAO.gif
. I'm floored.

Beauty Mark

Drugs can give you magical powers like that.

I'm surprised that one of them was able to call for help. If I were the guy, I'd probably blackout from the pain. I assume they were on drugs, so I bet the girl wasn't in the best state of mind.

He's lucky he's alive. The sheer act of it would be bad enough sober, but with the presumed substances involved-

DaisyPie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
Drugs can give you magical powers like that.

That's why raves are so dangerous.. "Don't take drugs kiddies, you'll lose your penis!"
lol.gif

Indigowaters

Are you serious!? I'm sorry but I laughed for 2 minutes straight (well laughing still while I'm typing) cause you said Frank and beans. Lol. But seriously, how could another human being use their hands to rip off someone's body part and not be freaked and grossed out?
puke.gif
That's why I don't drink. Wow.

CantAffordMAC

wow. thats ridiculous. Its not just held on by skin...the penis is extra meaty lol I could never rip that thing off. This story is crazy.
th_dunno.gif