She Shines and We Plot!

SMMY

So everyone is making their list for pigments tomorrow, I assume. I am curious as who is getting what and why. What pigments are you picking up and why did you chose the colors you chose? Did texture play a part in your choice and what are your plans for these pigments? Will you press them or leave them as free-range piggies. Lip glosses, smokey eyes, highlighters or even nail polish-what are you doing with your new pigments when they come in.

I ordered Sunpepper, Nightlight for a smokey eye look and Golder's Green as an eye shadow to use with my Gold Dusk pigment. I also ordered Sunny Daze as a quazi-backup of my beloved Coco pigment so I can continue my love affair with taupey browns. I'm thinking of ordering Dazzle Ray too, if it's more golden peach, than pinky. If I do that might end up in some lip gloss.

So what is everyone else plotting for their piggies.

katie_070405

So far, the plan is to get all 7. They are LE and if they get gone I'll be very upset if I don't buy them. Golder's Green is already sold out on the mac website. The store in nashville will have them tomorrow....but I won't be up there till monday. I kinda know some of the mac employees at the cool springs location...so if they sell out of one at greenhills....I will ask the cs mac people to hold me one when they come out on the 29th. Gahhh....it sucks having 2 jobs to feed my mac addiction.

SChotgurrl

I'm doing a 1/2 jar split for Golder's Green, Azreal Blue, Nightlight (definitely gettin those ones)--and possibly Dazzleray
greengrin.gif
I'm excited/curious to see how they'll turn out on darker-skinned femmes
winks.gif

jinsy

Sunny Daze as backup for Coco??! really? oh mannn. i'm totally underwhelmed by She Shines and not planning to plot.. until now
th_confused_new.gif

bellaetoile

i'm getting all 7 pigments. i already have frost and rose. i'm debating backups of some of the more colorful ones: golder's green, azrael blue, adn nightlight, specifically. the more neutral ones seem similar to shadows and pigments i already have. i love my colors though, and these seem super-pretty, from the swatches i've seen. if i make it out to the pro store, also hoping to pick up water based mixing medium, eyeliner mixing medium, and maybe even lash mixing medium.

bebs

sence I already have all 7 of them.. I'm thinking of picking up back ups of dazzle ray, golders green maybe .. night light and azreal blue

they are all really great though

aziajs

I really can't wait to see them in person. From the swatches I've seen, I am going to get Azreal Blue - I don't have anything like it and it looks so pretty, icey blue. Dazzleray I love cuz I want a warmer version of Gold Dusk. I am conflicted on the thirs one to get. I am thinking maybe Golder's Green but I don't know if I like it or if I am falling prey to the hype. I also like Sunny Daze but it reminds me of Woodwinked. I like Night Light but I have a smokey green that I may be able to substitute. I don't need any more pinks so Shimmertime is out and Sunpepper looks cool. I want that one cuz I think it would make a cool lip color. Mostly I use pigments as eyeshadow but this one intrigues me.

lianna

I'm just gonna get all as well, but I might get backups of Golder's Green, Azreal Blue and possibly Sunpepper cos they look more interesting than the rest. It's the LE factor I guess, if I don't get all of them I know I'll regret it.

glittergoddess27

Going today and I will probably pick up everything but Nightlight,... But I will however make them give me a sample of that! I just hope for the sake of my pocket book that I get there and don't like half of them,.....

kradge79

I only get pigment samples, so I can get more variety and I've never even used an entire sample. I ordered Shimmertime (I love pinks), Azreal Blue, Golder's Green, and Sunnydaze. I also got a Chocolate Brown sample from the same seller. When I see the other ones in person, I may order samples, but I'm pretty happy with my "haul" as of now!

litlaur

ehh...I don't have a lot of full-size pigments, so the fact that these look like existing colors doesn't bother me too much. I'm just not sure how much I like some of them.

I do want Azreal Blue and Sunny Daze. If I get the job I just interviewed for *crosses fingers* I might get all of them just as a present to myself
tong.gif

ledonatella

I am completely skipping She Shines. One reason being I am poor right now because Lure totally maxed me out. Another being I'm not much of a pigment user. I might try to swap some of my existing full jars for like one of them but maybe that's it. Plus there's alot of peachy and greeny ones and I already have a bunch like that. But if I didn't I would go for it.

glittergoddess27

Hmm guess I am a pigment ho,.. I have more pigments between my MAC and True Colors that I could probably make every color MAC releases from now till doomsday,.. but I just can't help myself,...I called two days ago to make sure that they were holding some for me,.. but no backups (I promised myself) if I get there and they arent in a nice little pile by the register for me,.. I'll be kicking some butt!

Hello,.. My name is Sherrie,.. and I am a MAC-aholic.

MissMarley

well, i ordered sunnydaze, nightlight, and shimmertime..
then i'm working on a swap for dazzleray
and purchased 1/2 tsp samples of sunpepper, azrael blue, and golder's green

LineausBH58

ohh i forgot they can be lippies and nail polish

i just got sunpepper
th_confused_new.gif
... i might go back for Azreal Blue cause it looks nice... but I wasn't too sure...nothing else really jumped out at me

Wontpayretail23

I bought all 7 with back ups of Golder's Green and Sunny Daze (Coco's little sister someone called it). I love full size pigments and have over 30 now. These are LE and selling quickly (like everything else lately) so I felt I couldn't go wrong.

Latest posts