She Shines are up at maccosmetics.com

patentg33k

SORRY FALSE ALARM>> They were up for a few minutes now they are NOT THERE!
ssad.gif

http://www.maccosmetics.com/template..._ID=PROD1 519

You have to go all the way into "eyeshadows" to see them.

Have fun!

clocked

they are, unless they took them off in the last five minutes, go to products, eyes, pigments, they should be there at the end.

patentg33k

Quote:
Originally Posted by clocked
they are, unless they took them off in the last five minutes, go to products, eyes, pigments, they should be there at the end.

They might have taken them down?!?! I was able to add to my cart too. What the heck??

patentg33k

Quote:
Originally Posted by asnbrb
Okay, so I'm not the only blind one
smiles.gif

Sorry, Specktra-ites, I can't find them now either. They were up for a few minutes, now I can't get them either even using searches like "azreal."

patentg33k

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby1
Umm I think they may have pulled them ....but I got my order in before they did
yahoo.gif

You're quick!! Which did you choose?

toby1

Quote:
Originally Posted by patentg33k
You're quick!! Which did you choose?

I got them all(except Shimmertime)... I figured I better act fast just in case they decided to pull them and I have an account so I was able to breeze through the order
smiles.gif

Vicky88

That's strange, they've been on the UK site for a while now.

I just ordered them all today.
greengrin.gif

Kristen

Wait... I'm on the Canadian website.. and Golden Olive is listed twice... and once with the triangle of death/

cno64

Weird, I'd been told June 15, but I went to the site this morning, and there they were!
I fired off an order immediately, because the Pigments always sell out fast.
The only one I wanted is "Shimmertime." I considered "Sunpepper," but hesitated, because for me it looks too red for eyes and too brown for lips.
Of course, on different coloring it might look great on either or both; it looks like a really pretty color.
In a strange way, I'm sort of relieved. I was afraid I'd be panting after all seven, and that would add up to a pretty good chunk o' change.
And I got free shipping on the one I did order!

Latest posts