She Shines June 2006 (new pigments)

eponine

macsheshinesphoto.jpg

i know everyone's been dying to hear about the new pigments, so when i saw the update book at my counter this morning i copied down the information. there'll be 7 new ones and 2 repromotes. i'm pretty sure the collection is called she shines? i can edit this post with more info once i go to update on thursday, i just wrote down the color names and descriptions today.
smiles.gif

shimmertime: soft baby pink
dazzle ray: sunny golden peach
golder's green: sea-green with gold
azreal blue: soft blue with silver
night light: smokey olive with gold
sunny daze: apricot-taupe with silver
sunpepper: rosy taupe with silver
the repromotes are frost and rose. these are launching mid-june at mac stores and nordstrom counters, and late june everywhere else.

the update book also said that all 7 new colors are limited, but i'm hoping that was an error with the book...cause it also said black tied shadow was limited, and i knowww that's not true. *crosses fingers*
hope this info helps someone!

*edit*
okay, saw 'em at update today and they rock.
the dates are: june 15th for mac stores and nordstrom counters.
june 29th for all other counters.
now for the color descriptions! i had 'em all swatched on my hand, but then i sorta forgot, so they're pretty much rubbed off and my swatches in my update book suck, so i'm trying to do this mostly from memory...

sunnydaze, dazzleray, and sunpepper are that chunky texture like rose is... golder's green, azreal blue, and night light are finer, more like teal and those sorts of textures. shimmertime seems sort of in the middle of the two textures.

shimmertime is nothing like all girl, it's reeeeally light pink, sort of like if you took da bling and removed half the color.

dazzleray looks like it'll be a nice highlight color...

golder's green is by far my favorite. it looks like a really amped up juxt.

azreal blue is pretty light, and is a little similar to moon's reflection, only...better, cause it's a pigment.

night light is awesome.

sunnydaze is sort of similar to mineralism shadow. it also reminds me a little of blue-brown pigment, just cause of the effect the silver shimmer has.

sunpepper um... okay, i totally can't remember, but i remember thinking, "oh, that's pretty." heh, i'm worthless.

hope this info is helpful to all of you!

KristineBelle15

YAY!!! Time to start saving up! I'm not too interested in Sweetiecake, but I am soo excited for this, Sundressing and Lure!

bellaetoile

if they are limited i will freaking blow up mac, goddamit. i can't AFFORD all this LE stuff this summer, plus my inevitable backups, since i'm greedy like that, lol.

i will say though, as nice as these colors sound, i was hoping for some IN YOUR FACE BOLD COLOR shades...we've had a lot of pale ones lately it seems like...

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
if they are limited i will freaking blow up mac, goddamit. i can't AFFORD all this LE stuff this summer, plus my inevitable backups, since i'm greedy like that, lol.

i will say though, as nice as these colors sound, i was hoping for some IN YOUR FACE BOLD COLOR shades...we've had a lot of pale ones lately it seems like...

I think they are following the general color trend this year. A lot of lines seem to be focusing on neutrals or soft pastels.

roxybc

Ohhh, yipee!!! I was hoping for some info on the new pigments!!

Thanks a million! Let us know about your update too! Also, do you know if you will be able to see swatches of the pigments at your update?

Tonitra

Eeee! I can't wait!!! Thanks for the info!

I can't wait to see: golder's green, azreal blue and night light

*goes to sleep dreaming of pigments*

2_pink

I was hoping for some more vibrant colors, but im sure once i see pix i will fall in love and will want everything. I really really really really....really hope these arent LE, that would be horrid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eponine
the update book also said that all 7 new colors are limited, but i'm hoping that was an error with the book...cause it also said black tied shadow was limited, and i knowww that's not true. *crosses fingers*
hope this info helps someone!

the black tied that you are referring to is going to be in the special LE package for the Lure launch

lara

I'm glad that MAC have turned to more wearable colours in their range this season - bright colours have such a limited use, but with the more realistic and wearable shades, I can justify buying them because I know I'll get a lot of use from them.
smiles.gif

brandi

ohhhhhhhhhh mmmyyyyyyyyy LOOOOOOORRRRRRDDDDDDD!!! someone help me! imma be broke for reals! hahahahaha i LOVE it!!! at least the other 2 are repromotes sooooooo i only need to get 7 of those! hahaha i'm sooooooo wanting them right now!!! i cant wait! thanks for the heads up!

allan_willb

wow...yay for the blue im sure this one will be much better than cornflower!Its on like donkeykong!I must get em all!But you guys no what if there really limited (which I hope not) then I have to get em all one time (ouch)

Latest posts