She Shines June 2006 (new pigments)

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi
ohhhhhhhhhh mmmyyyyyyyyy LOOOOOOORRRRRRDDDDDDD!!! someone help me! imma be broke for reals! hahahahaha i LOVE it!!! at least the other 2 are repromotes sooooooo i only need to get 7 of those! hahaha i'm sooooooo wanting them right now!!! i cant wait! thanks for the heads up!

I'm w/ you. I cant wait to see golder's green and the blue one. I feel slightly
puke.gif
about my inability to resist. Thanks for sharing!

ishtarchick

and does anyone know of these are the ones being released in France too, the collection called LA? or are those gonna be completely different?

galvanizer

Wow! Thanks
smiles.gif
I'm so looking forward to seeing these in person. It's going to be hard for a pigment-addict not to want them all, but with all the collections coming out, I'll be broke with all the stuff I want...(*trying hard to slow down my breathing...!*)
Any pics anywhere???

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarchick
and does anyone know of these are the ones being released in France too, the collection called LA? or are those gonna be completely different?

If you check the european sub-forum, there is much discussion of the LA collection there. The pigments in that collection were all re-promotes.

Auryane

hey eponine...do you use the same name in lj-a_b? I think I might have done a CP for you in the recent past, though I have a different name there.

Thanks for posting these!

Did you get to see the texture for any of these pigments? There's at least 5 that I want, assuming that they're the smooth, vanilla-like texture.

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

"dazzle ray: sunny golden peach
golder's green: sea-green with gold
azreal blue: soft blue with silver
night light: smokey olive with gold"

I am so buying full bottles of these!

d_flawless

i think the only ones i want are golder's green, frost, and maybe night light...guess that's a good thing for my wallet though!
and i want swacthes, this is such a tease, hehe. thanks so much for the post though!

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
If you check the european sub-forum, there is much discussion of the LA collection there. The pigments in that collection were all re-promotes.

oops!
lol.gif
my bad.
thanks for the info though
graucho.gif

Parishoon

eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
graucho.gif
eyelove.gif

they'll all be mine

at least i learned about this in time to get that second job & stop eating. I can go w/o sleep & food, but if i don't get these pigments, i just might die...i don't care what they actually look like (well a little) i love the names

V2LUCKY

Thanks soooooo much for the post, I was wondering when someone would have info on the new pigments. YAY! I can't wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
Of course it all sounds fabulous! So now the question is....How am I going to afford all this?!
cry.gif

That's what I was thinking, hmmm....

Joke

Shimmertime: soft baby pink: I NEED it
dazzle ray: sunny golden peach: I NEED this too
smiles.gif

golder's green: sea-green with gold: I'm addicted to green, so def yes!
azreal blue: soft blue with silver: no
night light: smokey olive with gold: no more dark piggies for me
sunny daze: apricot-taupe with silver: maybe
sunpepper: rosy taupe with silver: maybe

Brianne

shimmertime: soft baby pink - probably not
dazzle ray: sunny golden peach - YES
golder's green: sea-green with gold - HELL YES
azreal blue: soft blue with silver - NO
night light: smokey olive with gold - HELL YES
sunny daze: apricot-taupe with silver - need to see a pic
sunpepper: rosy taupe with silver - need to see a pic

Cripes, I'm in for at least 3, maybe 5. I need to win the lottery.

Colorqueen

Well, thank you so much for posting this. I will probably only get a few of them. They are the same old boring colors they have been rehashing over and over.

Probably will get GGreen, Night Light, and maybe Sunpepper

The others are just the same old same old.

Has MAC lost its creativity permanently or what?

sigwing

A couple of those sound good to me, too, but I'm wondering what's going on at the MAC site that shows several pigments as "Sold Out/find a store." It's not unusual to have 1 or 2, but there's a bunch of them, and I'm hoping if they're chopping any of them that we are given warning in case we want to grab a couple. Also, I checked the Nordstrom's site & those colors are not available there either! Macy's, for some reason, only has the 3 with the Sweetie Cake collection.

I'm going to need more Naked if they're ripping it away!!!!

littlemissmagic

shimmertime: soft baby pink << MAYBE. depends how it compares to pink opal.
dazzle ray: sunny golden peach << hell yes!
golder's green: sea-green with gold << oh man, i really do want this!!
azreal blue: soft blue with silver << meh.
night light: smokey olive with gold << don't think i need it. love golden olive already.
sunny daze: apricot-taupe with silver << YES YES YES
sunpepper: rosy taupe with silver << probably not, i'm not into reds on eyes.

lemurian

Golder's Green sounds really promising!! I can't wait for pics..

I'm curious about why it seems that it's "no" all around for Azreal Blue.. what is "soft" blue, exactly? Do you expect it to be like Moon's Reflection?

Latest posts