She Shines June 2006 (new pigments)

absolut_blonde

Huh... none of these really appeal to me, based on the descriptions. Guess I'll have to wait to see pics before I make up my mind.

renew

Those all sound incredible! I'm getting *at least* 5. Oh man my poor bank account is going to hate me!

angel_grll

Ahhhh!!! Excellent!! Thanks so much!!! I'm gonna need a new rack to hold all my pigments in soon! Especially if these are LE!

Janelleleo

Golders Green sounds like just the thing I've been looking for
greengrin.gif
Yay! New pigments! So happy!

ambriel

Shimmertime: soft baby pink - YES
Dazzle Ray: sunny golden peach - YES
Golder's Green: sea-green with gold - YES
Azreal Blue: soft blue with silver - YES
Night Light: smokey olive with gold - YES
Sunny Daze: apricot-taupe with silver - YES
Sunpepper: rosy taupe with silver - YES

I've never met a pigment I didn't like!!!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

OMG!!! I want these so bad... I'm gonna have to find somebody to share though coz they're $40 each... so for the lot bar repromotes - $280...
cry.gif
I really hope I dislike a lot of the colors...

Sophia84

Do you think the Dazzle Ray: sunny golden peach, will be like Tan?? And the Golder's Green: sea-green with gold will be like Teal?

Ohhh and can anyone tell me what kind of color is an apricot-taupe shade, I cannot imagine it! I really hope it will be good!

ralenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie_monsta2504
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

OMG!!! I want these so bad... I'm gonna have to find somebody to share though coz they're $40 each... so for the lot bar repromotes - $280...
cry.gif
I really hope I dislike a lot of the colors...

I'm trying not to multiply them out as it is since I know I'll have multiples of each too.

eponine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Do you think the Dazzle Ray: sunny golden peach, will be like Tan?? And the Golder's Green: sea-green with gold will be like Teal?

Ohhh and can anyone tell me what kind of color is an apricot-taupe shade, I cannot imagine it! I really hope it will be good!

dazzle ray is not similar to tan, golder's green is similar to juxt but much brighter(nothing like teal at all), and sunnydaze, the apricot-taupe, is close to mineralism shadow.

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by eponine
dazzle ray is not similar to tan, golder's green is similar to juxt but much brighter(nothing like teal at all), and sunnydaze, the apricot-taupe, is close to mineralism shadow.

Ohhh have you seen them?? Ohh if the golder's green is similar to Juxt I really have to have it!! I'm not familiar with the mineralism e/s. The Dazzle Ray is similar to what?

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralenth
I'm trying not to multiply them out as it is since I know I'll have multiples of each too.

Oh no, it's going to be $280 for 1 of each color except rose and frost... Aussie prices are so expensive!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Quote:
Originally Posted by eponine

What mineralism e/s is it close to? Aristocrat?

Uofmchick18

OMG!! pigments = love...im not even going to start to multiply how much this is going to hurt my bank account..

i cant wait!!!
th_worship.gif

Cocktail_party

Shimmertime: soft baby pink - YES
Dazzle Ray: sunny golden peach - YES
Golder's Green: sea-green with gold - maybe
Azreal Blue: soft blue with silver - NO
Night Light: smokey olive with gold - maybe
Sunny Daze: apricot-taupe with silver - YES
Sunpepper: rosy taupe with silver - maybe

Weeee!!! Exciting!
greengrin.gif

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parishoon
at least i learned about this in time to get that second job & stop eating. I can go w/o sleep & food, but if i don't get these pigments, i just might die...i don't care what they actually look like (well a little) i love the names

lol the things we'll do to scrimp and save for fashion! I'm so guilty of doing that 8)
I may actually have to buy these pigments. I'm not a huge fan of pigments as a rule, but these do sound divine!

Latest posts