Shimmery Plum Smokey Eye Rec's.

dollbaby

Hey all!! I just wanted to say thanks soooo much for everyone's help with picking out what I've been looking for. I just need one more rec haha!

I'm looking to do a really shimmery, plummy smokey eye. Any rec's for some shimmery purple/plum colors? I've been looking at the M.A.C. site forever & can't decide on what colors! Thanks everyone!!!
winkiss.gif

aziajs

Hmmm...what about Satellite Dreams?

I am thinking you may have to go with some darker purples and add a lighter shimmery purple to make it pop.

janwa09

I agree with Sketch e/s! I love it with Rubenesque p/p as base and a little Goldmine mixed with it. I also love Plum Dressing blended with Creme de Violet and Parfait Amour
smiles.gif

kimmy

nocturnelle e/s...or liesuretime e/s if you can get ahold of it (it was le with madame b a few years ago) it is amaaaaazing!

MACATTAK

I'm really into pigments, so these would be my choices: Violet all over lid & then either Grape or Entremauve in the crease to smoke it out
smiles.gif

aziajs

Yes. Nocturnelle. I couldn't think of the name to save my life but I was going to suggest this as well. You know what is shimmery and deep too?? Deep Purple. Bad thing is that it's a pro pigment so it's not as readily available unless you are near a pro store.

flowerhead

beauty marked is a beautiful sparkling burgundy, nocturnelle is a deep shimmery violet shade, plum dressing is a nice deep plummish pink.