Earlier I asked in my blog what kind of tutorial people wanted to see, and I got many purple wishes. Of course I have done a purple eye make up for you all! Enjoy!
1. Put your primer around the eye and a thick layer of
powder underneath to easily get rid of the eyeshadow
fallouts in case you've already done your base.
2. Now paint a thick layer of creme base on
your lid and on your brow bone. Here I've used
NYX Eyeshadow Pencil in Hot Pink and Milk.
3. Smudge that creme base out to make it even.
3. Put a light purple eyeshadow on your inner half of
the eyelid. Here I've used MAD Minerals New Love.
4. Put a purply pink on the outer part
of the lid. This is MAD Minerals Petal.
5. Define your crease with a dark, shimmery purple.
Put it along the top lashline to smoke the look out a bit.
I used Make Up Store Microshadow Flamenco.
6. Now carefully blend every harsh line.
7. Now put Petal on the inner half underneath the eye.
8. And put the light purple New Love on the outer half.
9. Fill your lashline in with Flamenco.
10. And blend.
11. Do your highlight. I chose a golden white from MAD
Minerals called Whisper Gold. Also line your waterline
with a white or light beige eye pencil to brighten up.
12. Do your eyeliner as preferred.
13. Do your brows and mascara. Done!