Shopping Nars Online

BloopBloop

Has anyone shopped on the NARS website before? I bought the blush duo in torrid/albatross last week and ive been checking up on the status of my order and it doesnt say that its been processed or shipped yet. Ive never waited this long for an order online to be processed before. Just wondering if anyone else had this issue with them before i actually make the call =]

Skin*Deep

hmmm no I haven't ordered from them, I usually get Nars from the Nordstroms website or Sephora, but that definitely seems like a long time for it to not even br processed......? have you been charged for it? with most merchants the charge going from "authorization" to "charged" is a sign it has shipped. If it were me I'd shoot them an email or call =D

cmonster

I'm sticking with sephora for now. Right now its cheaper for me to buy stuff at set prices in canada. In us, blushes are $25 if i get it from nars website, it'll be around $33CND without shipping. Sephora has set price of $29

koukla032487

I haven't bought from the official site *always at Sephora* but Im thinking of buying on the official cause I would get a higher rebate back than if I bought at sephora online..

ninaxmac

I just ordered a blush this morning and it's already shipped! There is free shipping until the 9th

lilMAClady

I have and it was fine!
smiles.gif

mandycd

I have and it has taken anywhere from 2-5 days for them to ship. I just started ordering from narscosmetics.com simply because I heard they send exclusive email discounts and you have to have personally received the email to get the discount...

HeatherLouWho

I bought the Modern Love and 9947 on their website on Thursday at 11:00 pm, received an immediate confirmation, then a shipping notice on Friday, and I received them Saturday afternoon.

mandycd

I got my modern love palette yesterday from narscosmetics.com. It arrived safely in less than a week... but I was a little disturbed to see that is was only wrapped in a single sheet of tissue paper in a box about 5x bigger then the palette (no bubble wrap or anything). I was so lucky it didn't shatter in shipping 'cause it was just rattling around in the box.

Latest posts