show off your pets! -ALL pet pictures go here-

cr8zy4MAC

Awww, they're so cute! You can tell by their sweet expressions on their faces, that they are well loved and happy. :)

Medgal07

She is so cute! I always wanted a yorkie ... so much fun to dress up!
Thanks! I like that she's small & portable and she doesn't bark. She's not as affectionate as my last Yorkie because she was being trained for show, hence no barking
or licking. Instead of kisses/licks, she butts her nose on mine.

Medgal07

Yes , I know i didnt want other animal in my house. Is horrible when your pet die.
crybaby.gif
But one day i went to work and when i get home my sister and my mother (Ta Tan) We have new dog. and me
001_unsure.gif

sometimes when i remember her I cry
crybaby.gif
Awww. I totally get it!!!
th_cheerup.gif
The ones we lose all always have a special place in our hearts
heart.gif

tiffabutt

Here's a photo of my rat Arya in her basket. I have a total of four rats but Arry is my favorite <3

And here's one with the rest of the gang hiding out in a blanket fort :)

And the last one, Dany, hanging out on the couch after a long day of sleeping and eating.

cr8zy4MAC

Here's a photo of my rat Arya in her basket. I have a total of four rats but Arry is my favorite <3

And here's one with the rest of the gang hiding out in a blanket fort :)

And the last one, Dany, hanging out on the couch after a long day of sleeping and eating.
Awww, they are so cute. I always felt that rats get a bum rap! What sweet little faces. :)

I have a cute video of Levi and his sister playing a game on the iPad. At the moment they are chasing a mouse (it's also been computer-generated butterflies, a fish and a spider), but I would never, ever condone them killing anything. I would be so very upset. I hope you are not offended by their game playing. Give your cute little rats a nice little pat on the head from me. :)

0.jpg

tiffabutt

Awww, they are so cute. I always felt that rats get a bum rap! What sweet little faces. :)

I have a cute video of Levi and his sister playing a game on the iPad. At the moment they are chasing a mouse (it's also been computer-generated butterflies, a fish and a spider), but I would never, ever condone them killing anything. I would be so very upset. I hope you are not offended by their game playing. Give your cute little rats a nice little pat on the head from me. :)

0.jpg
Haha! These two are Sphinx, right? I love those cats so much, I always wanted one. Unfortunately I'm really allergic to cats :( I love them though. And don't worry I'm not offended, they're just doing what they do! Rats do get a bum rap unfortunately. They are the sweetest, most affectionate pets I've ever had. Smart, too. Luckily there are enough rat lovers around to make up for the bad rep they seem to have.
amuse.gif

cr8zy4MAC

Yep, they sure are. I have allergies also. I know not to rub my eyes after petting my cats. I am glad that you are not offended. :) They are so cute. Can you give them kisses!

mosha010

wtf I want a lil rat!!!!!! I don't want to sound ignorant but do they run away? I want a tiny pet to go with my tiny ny apartment :/

User38

rats? mice? ... never. ever. forever.

As much as I love lil animals.. these are just above my Silent Scream mode.

mosha010

Hahahahahaha. I just told my fiancé and he says he'll send me to live on the jeep with my rats. No understanding at all u people! None!!!!

Medgal07

wtf I want a lil rat!!!!!! I don't want to sound ignorant but do they run away? I want a tiny pet to go with my tiny ny apartment :/
Just step outside Mo
lol.gif
NY has more than any other city-----according to news reports---not me. Some are said to be the size of my Yorkie...about 3
lbs.
So maybe you should just get a small dog.

tiffabutt

Yep, they sure are. I have allergies also. I know not to rub my eyes after petting my cats. I am glad that you are not offended. :) They are so cute. Can you give them kisses!
I will give them kisses and pats on the head for you
amuse.gif
Arya loves kisses and affection the most.
Quote: Originally Posted by mosha010

That's not an ignorant question because YES THEY WILL run away, if given the opportunity. It's mostly just because they are so curious. They are sneaky little brats too. One time Dany climbed into the lining of my big comfy chair and I had to cut the fabric off the underside of it to get her out. Ugh. No other major run away incidents though, I just keep a close eye on them when they're out. I usually just block off ("rat proof") a section of my living room and let them run around there. Or I bring them onto my fold out couch with me so they can hang out.

As for people being grossed out by them, it's normal, I guess. I personally don't see how they're much different from hamsters or gerbils, except for maybe the tail? There are animals out there that I would never want to own as pets either (OMG SNAKES
yucky.gif
), so it's all good. I'm glad someone thinks they're cute, I thought maybe I had killed the thread
tong.gif

cr8zy4MAC

I will give them kisses and pats on the head for you
amuse.gif
Arya loves kisses and affection the most.
That's not an ignorant question because YES THEY WILL run away, if given the opportunity. It's mostly just because they are so curious. They are sneaky little brats too. One time Dany climbed into the lining of my big comfy chair and I had to cut the fabric off the underside of it to get her out. Ugh. No other major run away incidents though, I just keep a close eye on them when they're out. I usually just block off ("rat proof") a section of my living room and let them run around there. Or I bring them onto my fold out couch with me so they can hang out.

As for people being grossed out by them, it's normal, I guess. I personally don't see how they're much different from hamsters or gerbils, except for maybe the tail? There are animals out there that I would never want to own as pets either (OMG SNAKES
yucky.gif
), so it's all good. I'm glad someone thinks they're cute, I thought maybe I had killed the thread
tong.gif
I'm right there with you on the not-loving-snakes thing. I really don't like spiders either. They creep me out ... and alligators too! You'll never see me in the reptile house at the zoo, that's for sure!

cr8zy4MAC

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all having a good day! I am starting to get ready to go to work. Ugh, it's going to be a super busy day. Wish me luck. I'll probably need it!

Anyways, here is a little video I took of Levi and his sister Rosebud playing a little game of Hide & Seek. I hope this brings a little laughter to your day. :)

0.jpg

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

Just step outside Mo
lol.gif
NY has more than any other city-----according to news reports---not me. Some are said to be the size of my Yorkie...about 3 lbs.
So maybe you should just get a small dog.
Hahaha. Nah. Not until we get a house (for dog getting that is). We have a tiny apt. So..... We're getting a fish. I'll prob be the type to stick my hands inside the fishbowl to pet the thing but lol I'm getting a pet!

MAChostage

My cat doesn't really care for that game, lol! He was initially intrigued by it but quickly became "meh" about it. He's so silly. ;)
I have a cute video of Levi and his sister playing a game on the iPad.  At the moment they are chasing a mouse (it's also been computer-generated butterflies, a fish and a spider), but I would never, ever condone them killing anything.  I would be so  very upset.  I hope you are not offended by their game playing.   Give your cute little rats a nice little pat on the head from me. :)

cr8zy4MAC

My cat doesn't really care for that game, lol! He was initially intrigued by it but quickly became "meh" about it. He's so silly.
winks.gif
I haven't played it but a few times, so it's not boring yet. If played a little bit, I could see that happening. Levi is such a character that he finds so many ways to keep himself (and me!) entertained. Last night at about midnight, he decided it was the perfect time to play Peekaboo with me. Here is a little video I took of him repeatedly closing the bathroom door; wanting me to come in to "rescue" him, for him only to shut the door again and again. That little stinker!

0.jpg

Latest posts