Shu Uemura Discussion

Bronwyn

It seems there are a lot of Shu Uemura threads, but all are for specific things so I thought I'd make a brand wide discussion thread. I bought my first products from the brand back in November. I bought one of the mirrored palettes and put in a blush and 2 eyeshadows. I chose a lavender blush and a silver shadow and a metallic purple shadow. They are all gorgeously buttery in texture but defs need to be built up and used over a primer. Anyways, curious as to people's thoughts on the brand, collections they are looking forward to, etc.

mkoparanova

I bought this palette last year:
(lauraloubeauty.blogspot.com)
I chose this picture because exactly these 3 shades shattered in the same way. Their formula is very unusual, it reminds me of the Chanel Illusione D'ombres. I just had to press them with my fingers to fix them, I didn't have to use alcohol. I really like them, very pigmented and easy to blend. The blush is very nice too.

Bronwyn

I bought this palette last year:   ([COLOR=7D7D7D]lauraloubeauty.blogspot.com[/COLOR]) I chose this picture because exactly these 3 shades shattered in the same way. Their formula is very unusual, it reminds me of the Chanel Illusione D'ombres. I just had to press them with my fingers to fix them, I didn't have to use alcohol. I really like them, very pigmented and easy to blend. The blush is very nice too. 
Such a cute palette. That's good it was easy to fix. Their shadows are so buttery and finely milled. I enjoy their blushes too

mkoparanova

http://chicprofile.com/2015/02/shu-uemura-yazbukey-spring-2015-collection-2.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ChicProfile+%28Chic+Profile%29
I love the packaging!

Latest posts