Shu Uemura Summer 2005

midnightlouise

I'm still plotting how I'm going to get the cash for the spring stuff, let alone summer lol! Thanks for posting, I can at least look, right?
greengrin.gif

kensbarbie1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
I'm still plotting how I'm going to get the cash for the spring stuff, let alone summer lol! Thanks for posting, I can at least look, right?
greengrin.gif

If its any consolation, spring stuff was a bummer. I liked the lolishine rouges and of coursei bought the sweet glosses, but if your planning on getting any of the shadows/blushes, forget it. They quality of these is MUCH lower than normally.

mspixieears

That's a bit of a bummer, I thought some of the IR e/s were so pretty.

So you reckon the quality has fallen, how so? I don't have (easy) access to SU so any info is gold for me. I'm actually waiting on a CP for some SU e/s from the Future Mode collection. Taking so long...!

kensbarbie1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
That's a bit of a bummer, I thought some of the IR e/s were so pretty.

So you reckon the quality has fallen, how so? I don't have (easy) access to SU so any info is gold for me. I'm actually waiting on a CP for some SU e/s from the Future Mode collection. Taking so long...!

I don't think the quality has fallen, just this perticular collection!

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensbarbie1017
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
greengrin.gif

If its any consolation, spring stuff was a bummer. I liked the lolishine rouges and of coursei bought the sweet glosses, but if your planning on getting any of the shadows/blushes, forget it. They quality of these is MUCH lower than normally.

Oh, well that's good for my wallet I guess lol! The colors are so pretty, though! But I suppose there are probably things that are close enough in the regular line...more research is indicated
greengrin.gif
Thanks for the information!

Latest posts