• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Simple Golden Bronze Eye Look!

nattyngeorge

Hey Everyone!

I had a little extra time today so I thought I'd attempt to do a picture tutorial of one of my go-to looks I often do when I'm going out. It's super easy and takes a really short amount of time.

I was going to add false lashes and brown pencil liner on my waterline, but I did this tutorial in the morning, and I didn't want to have on such dramatic makeup for running errands. It would've been nice for night-time, though!

Anyway, below is a list of products used.

Products Used:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer (used in step 1)
MAC Brule Eyeshadow (used in step 5)
MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow (used in step 2 and 4)
MAC Soba Eyeshadow (used in step 3)
MAC Tempting Eyeshadow (used in step 6)
MAC Brun Eyeshadow (used in step 7 and 8)
Loreal Endless Pearl Infallible Eyeshadow (used in step 10)
MAC Dipdown Fluidline Eyeliner (used in step 9)
Clarins Extra Definition Mascara (used in step 11)

Brushes Used:
Coastal Scents Small Eyeliner Brush
Sigma Small Angle Brush
Sigma Pencil Brush
Sigma Large Shader Brush
Coastal Scents Tapered Blending Brush

Hope you liked it! Thanks for viewing :)

sereagoso

gorgeous ! thank you for sharing. I love more neutral looks and this one is perfect for going out.

I love how you label all the pictures and even include the little arrows for those of us who are not the best at following tutorials :) will be trying this out tomorrow!

MrsShaw

gorgeous! :) i haven't used woodwinked in a while, and this makes me wanna put it on RIGHT now, haha! thanks for sharing, dear.

Latest posts