Simple Pewter Smoky Eye + My First Attempt at Filling in My Brows!

mdjmsj

My first attempt at filling in my brows! CC really appreciated on this one as I have no idea if I did it right! Thank you :)

PRODUCTS USED:

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Shadestick in Sharkskin
E.L.F. Drama Eye Quad
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
MAC Prep + Prime Lash
MAX Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumping Mascara
NYX Black Eyeshadow + Sephora Clear Mascara on Brows.

FACE:
Make Up For Ever HD Primer in 01 Green
Make Up For Ever Concealer Palette
Sally Hansen inspired by Carmindy Your Skin Foundation in Ecru Beige
Beauty Without Cruelty Instant Highlighter/Liquid Concealer pen in Fair
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in Light
Wet N Wild Bronzzer in Light/Medium to contour
MAC Soft & Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish to highlight
NARS Sin Blush
MAC Fix +

LIPS:
Freeze 24/7 Lip Plumper
MAC Prep & Prime
Make Up For Ever Concealer Palette in 01 Fair
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Lip Liner in Pouty Pink
MAC Lipstick in Classical
Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Polish in Rosie

Hilly

I like the look! I was just looking at your other FOTDs so I can see your brows and girl, you have very nice, lucious brows. I dont think you need to fill them in. Just my opinion, but I think they look great without.

SassyMochaJess

Very sultry and exotic !

Yea it seems your brows are pretty full but I think they look good but then again I like full and dark brows. Someone on spectra says eyebrows are sisters not twins so don't stress when thery're not identical !

pdtb050606

I agree on the brows too, I like them better not filled in but you didn't do a bad job. I just think your features are so strong and gorgeous that I like the softer brow b/c they don't distract from your absolutely stunning eyes!

chiquilla_loca

beautiful!
your brows are beautiful natural, but i do also like the filled in look with the more dramatic makeup looks
thmbup.gif

OfficerJenny

I love that look!
heart.gif

For your brows, I would suggest filling them in with a dark brow opposed to a black, as black is much less forgiving and will give your face a harsher look. A brown shadow like espresso will keep them looking natural, while adding the definition you want.

gildedangel

Gorgeous look! I don't think that you need to fill in the brows though, they were strong and gorgeous before too!

mdjmsj

Thanks for the comments and suggestions!! It is good to know that I didn't do an awful job on the brows-I know brows are a very sensitive thing lol. I don't think I'll be filling them in like this all the time but when I want to, I'll definitely try a color such as Expresso-thanks for the rec. Chad!

Thanks again everyone!

Latest posts