Sister getting married need HELP

erica_1020

Well my sister is getting married and I need help as she NEVER wears makeup. Not occasionally I mean never!

She can't wear MAC as it breaks her out. I am thinking about using the Iman stick for concealor/foundation and will go to Ulta to find her shade. She is pretty Dark maybe a little lighter than Alek Wek.

She doesn't want any over the top looks and wants to look like herself so I was thinking...

1. Foundation on spots blended
2. Black Gel eyeliner and a great mascara
3. neutral shadow (need a shade rec I have about 40 MAC shades)
4. Something for cheeks
5. Powder good for photos and no ashiness
6. Good non tacky gloss

Any suggestions would be great. I will do my makeup and hers I am the matron of honor so will be helping her all day, will practice a few times prior to the day and mainly to make sure she doesn't have allergic reactions as she is VERY sensitive

2joie

I recommend that you look at Gerda Spillmann Bio Fond foundation for your sister.It is a high grade company that carries the colors for deeper skins tones that are have yellow, red, or neutral undertones. You can order sample sizes for $1.00. The small size is 19.50 and a little goes a long way. The also carry one blush that really works on every skin tone-no kidding :)
Other options:
Blush-fever or frankly scarlet by MAC-blended well
Lip-honey love, with a dazzle glass in the middle by MAC
eyes-groundwork paintpot as a base, era, arena, bamboo for the lid. You can place a dot of a shimmery color such as naked lunch or rice paper in the center of the lid. Try a dark brown in crease. Stay away from alot of shimmer on a bride's eyes. Hope this helps!

Latest posts