Six FOTDs in One!! *pic heavy*

alaylam

Alright, so I've been accumulating quite a number of FOTDs lately. I didn't think most of them were anything special so I wasn't going to post them, but now that I have a few I thought I'd group 'em together in one thread. Some are older, some are more recent (you can tell by the shape of my brows haha... I had lost my tweezers but now they are found!)

So in no particular order....

I tried to copy a look Evangeline Lilly wore for a photoshoot, and um, I need a tan:

evang.jpg
evangcopy.jpg

Covergirl tru blend whipped foundation, Revlon skinlights, Covergirl freshcomplexion concealer, Rimmel hide the blemish concealer, L'oreal glam bronze bronzer, Covergirl fantastic lash (same for all pics), Maybelline dream mousse blush in peach satin, Revlon illuminence cream shadow, and some cheap no-name colour pallet, for the lips I just spread some of the mousse blush on and mixed it in with some clear gloss

And then a modified version of that look - and my freakin earring is broken! There's supposed to be a dangly part on that, didn't notice until after I took the pic
ssad.gif
:

face1-1.jpg

Revlon illuminance creme shadow, more cheap-o colours from the no name stuff, Annabelle black liquid eyeliner, Maybelline dream mousse blush, clear gloss w/ more mousse on lips

Next is a closer-up picture from my Valentine's Day challenge (note the unruly eyebrows! or don't, actually) :

face2-1.jpg

Covergirl instant cheekbones contouring blush - on cheeks and eyes, cheap La Senza pink lip gloss, clear gloss overtop

And just one random day:

face6.jpg

Again, no-name eyeshadow pallet, Covergirl instant cheekbones, Max factor sun bronze l/s, clear La Senza gloss with sparkles in it

And another:

face5-1.jpg

Annabelle black liquid eyeliner, Maybelline expertwear eyeshadow in lavender fields, more from the colour pallet, Annabelle duo blush in immortal coral, clear gloss on lips

And then my night look, evening out with my ladies:

face3-1.jpg
face4-1.jpg

Annabelle black liquid eyeliner (lots of it!), Maybelline expertwear eyeshadow in lavender fields, more from the colour pallet, Annabelle duo blush in immortal coral, Covergirl wet shine l/s in periwinkle, Bonnebell vita gloss in sheer melon

Phew!! I think I got most of the makeup right... hard to say exactly what I used on the eyes for some though. I have a big giant cheap colour pallet that I'll take random colours from and then I forget what I've used... anyways, c'est tout! Fini! Thanks for looking!!
cheerleader.gif

lambee

You look very pretty. The 5th picture/look (the one with you in a red shirt) is excellent for work. I think I might try that look one of these days, as I'm always looking for work-appropriate mu!
smiles.gif
Thanks!

magi

You are such a beauty... I love each of your looks, but I think even without MU you look gergeous :-D

Latest posts