Skin products?

Verient

I have combination skin and tend to get a lot of breakouts on my forehead and around my mouth. I use a variety of products on a daily basis but haven't found anything which actually makes much of a difference. I'm dying for clear, glowing skin. Can anyone reccomend some products for me?
smiles.gif

Almost black.

Sometimes is not about the skin, it's about that what's inside of you. What I mean is - go to dr's, do some tests, perhaps your skin is telling you that there's something about her that needs a different kind of treatment, not only products you're using.
smiles.gif

kittykit

I used to get breakouts on my forehead because I didn't have enough sleep. It could be due to poor diets, hormones imbalance and so on.

I'm using Biotherm Aquasource and it works great on me. I've combination skin too
winks.gif

Verient

I recently bought body shop sea weed starter pack. It's had a really nice effect on my skin - removing oil and moisturising. However, it hasn't really helped with the spots at all.
ssad.gif

I'm looking to get some sort of spot remover, suggestions?

Glowingsunshine55

I have combination skin and tend to get a lot of breakouts on my forehead and around my mouth. I use a variety of products on a daily basis but haven't found anything which actually makes much of a difference. I'm dying for clear, glowing skin. Can anyone reccomend some products for me? smiles.gif

Glycolic acid (literally the gold standard of chemical exfoliation).

I'm using it now and it's really nice!

Marylo

I have the same problem and I'm careful about the products I use since I have very sensitive skin. I've been into Radical Skincare lately and so far, it really helped.

Latest posts