• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Skin treatment: moisturefeed skin (cream)

Sanne

Overall Rating: 4
Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? Yes

General Comments on this product:
After finishing my fifth sample of this I figured it might be time to actually buy a pot

I was kinda shocked by the price, but that was forgotten when smelled the cream. This is a thick, rich cream, and great for a dry skin. It doesn't have SPF in it, so this will be my HG night cream, and on dry-skin days, used as a moisturizer underneath my SPF foundation!

Juneplum

Packaging Quality: 2
Would you buy this product again? Probably

Got this in the try on pack. The cream has a very nice thick and rich texture. It moisturized well on my dry spots, but that being said, it was horror for my oily spots :| .. I will definitely keep it and use it when I'm having a dry skin flare up, but for my combo normal/oily skin, it's not for every day..

kimk

Lovely stuff!

Overall rating - 5
Price - 4
Packaging- 3

This is basic fundamental packaging, but it's what's inside that matters! A light, yet rich and fluffy cream, lightly scented like cucumbers (at least to me) that really does the trick as a night cream. Sinks in well and really moisturizes! I got this as a sample ages ago, and am on my second jar of it now!

My skin is normal/dry and this is great stuff, year round!

Kim

haha_noodlez

Overall rating: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would buy this product again? Most def!

General Comments:
I really love this cream. Its light enough for night time and daytime use(just slap on some spf first). I have combo skin but the moisterizer is light enough were I can use it daily on my oily spots. Compared to other equivelents the price is very decent. One jar literally last forever(for me at least).

jackie100

Price: 4
Packaging Quality: 1

I use this as a night cream or whenever I'm staying home because it doesn't have any SPF, if it did it would be perfect! I am getting older and my skin is getting really dry, and I find this cream to work great after exfoliating. It really sinks into my skin and I can feel my skin just getting quenched and "drinking" it up so it works for me.

pale blue

Overall rating: 5
Packaging Quality: 2
Would buy this product again? Yes

I finally caved in and bought this after getting a sample. I have combination skin that's mostly dry in the winter. I only use this as a night cream since I don't think my makeup would stay on too well if I used this in the day, plus there's no SPF. It is a heavier moisturizer, but the consistancy seems to be whipped so it's not too heavy. My skin feels unbelieveably soft and smooth when I wake up in the morning, I love it! The only downside to this cream for me is the packaging, I wish the jar was a little less wide...it's an odd shape. Overall I really like this moisturizer.

tiramisu

Overall Rating: 5
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes--I have already!!

I love, love, love this cream!! It has a whipped quality to it, and is so moisturizing I only use it as a night cream in the spring/summer. There is virtually no smell to it, but what it does smell like--fresh, clean-- I am addicted to. What is so fabulous about this cream is it's rich texture, but no heaviness/greasy feeling whatsoever. You must try this, even if your skin veers towards slightly oily. Every morning, my skin is so soft..... I could not live without it.

lara

Price: 3
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? Most likely.

This moisturiser has a deceptively light feeling that belies how 'heavy' it really is - ideal all-over for normal-to-dry skin, but for those with normal-to-oily T-zones, you might want to keep this product for your cheeks and neck only and use it in tandem with a gel-based moisturiser.