skinfinish/irridescent powder

Shanneran

okay.. so.. i know like.. jack all about makeup haha.. so i need to ask you guys some questions.. i ordered three skinfinishes and an irridescent powder.. and the 187 brush.. now... i dont know WHAT possesed me to order them but i did...and i dont know what they are and what to do with them really.. blush? allover? im not sure.. im clueless.. i dont even know if skinfinishes and irridescent powders are the same thing or not but i feel like a fool... lol.. anyways.. ANY info you got would be so helpful to me.. hopefully ill assess the product before i spend next time lol...

shewasafraud

they give pretty different effects, imho. skinfinishes seem to be milled finer, so there's basically no glitter, just a pearly sheen. the irridescent powders have a little bit of glitter in them, and doesn't give off the sheen that the skinfinishes do. i prefer the skinfinishes, they're more versitile, but the irridescent powders are good for nights out.

hope that helps!
smiles.gif

btw what colors did you get?

Shanneran

coupe de chic irridescent powder and skinfinishes shimpagne ( i totally blacked out, i think thats what its called haha) , new vegas (added it to order) and pink porcelain.. thank you for your help! i just wasnt quite sure what i was going to do with them when the arrive lol! i appreciate it!

Sanne

when you apply the iridescent powder with a blush bush it looks really shimmery, with the 187brush youcan polish the shimmer, and you end up with a glowy look

Shanneran

sanne thank you so much! im glad you told me that! im so excited for them now! theyre going to be fun to play around with..
greengrin.gif

cinnamongurlee

highlight the cheeks and the temples and you will look radiant and beautiful.

i would apply the skinfinish on top of the irridenscent powder. the IP tends to be a little more sparkly and glittery compared to the skinfinishes (which are frosty, but very finely milled, giving you that glowy look)

Latest posts