Skinfinish release

Shanneran

silly question but what is this.. like color powder? (sorry im not sure what it is
ssad.gif
...)

metalkitty

Its baked mineral makeup. Its domed shaped and I believe depending on the shade it can be used as a bronzer or as a highlighter or blush. Alot of people seem to like it for how natural looking and buildable it is. I haven't found a shade I like yet, so I'm looking forward to the new ones :p .

labelslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo-Fi_Thriller
the release is Early August. its NOT i repeat NOT with RebelRock...

Is that confirmed? If so, my wallet thanks you!!
greengrin.gif

Christi239

Quote:
Originally Posted by labelslut
Quote:

greengrin.gif

The update book says that Rebelrock as well as Goldplay (which is the skinfinishes) will be released on July 21st. The price for skinfinishes in the book is $22.50 as well.

lola336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christi239
Quote:
Originally Posted by labelslut
Quote:

greengrin.gif

The update book says that Rebelrock as well as Goldplay (which is the skinfinishes) will be released on July 21st. The price for skinfinishes in the book is $22.50 as well.

thanks everyone for the info. yes i did call the mac i guess corporate #, i dont know the one you call for discontinued stuff..anyway...they confirmed they'd be 22.50. she said it was coming out but didnt give the exact date. i know the mac i go to they're a week apart..but i guess every mac has different release dates....either way..im going to go once both are out to save a 2nd trip...lol...so either way my wallet is a-hurtin :) thanks again everybody for the scoop!!
lol.gif

ladybugz07

My SA said Goldplay does come out with Rebelrock on July 21st... She actually let me take a peak at New Vegas & Stereo Rose... All I can say is WOW!
smiles.gif

calbear

I hope one is close to So Ceylon (since I missed it the first time and it's not coming back) :crying:

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugz07
My SA said Goldplay does come out with Rebelrock on July 21st... She actually let me take a peak at New Vegas & Stereo Rose... All I can say is WOW!
smiles.gif

spill the beans!!!

Latest posts