sleek honour blush 2012 Collection

shaista1985

i had posted this in another thread and just realised it should have been here :/

anybody buy/try sleek's new powder blush in honour from their new 2012 collection - its limited edition and is a bronzey shimmery blush.. i thinks its nice and soo smoth to apply - full review and pics on my blog...

i love sleek blushes

Zazzle

I love them too! I wish I had known about the brand when I was in the UK last year. The international shipping cost hurts, it's the cost of a palette! Hopefully they start having free shipping promotions again.

I didn't see the 2012 collection the last time I was on the Sleek site, is it a UK exclusive?

jennifa

I want to try Sleek so badly, but am hesitant due to the cost of shipping. They need to get an American distributor ASAP!!

Zazzle

Sleek was offering free international shipping late last year (November?) on Fridays. I haven't heard of any free shipping promos this year, but I could have missed them. If you want to try one of two items, another option is eBay. I have purchased from the seller vanitypalace and it was a good experience. The seller has a vast selection of Sleek and other brands.

Latest posts