Small Sephora Haul :) 1st haul post ;)

Stephy171

Hmmmm so i just got home from the mall and i was really bad lol thanks god i didnt stop by MAC but sephora really broke my bank... even though i only went in for one thingg.... i needed a new face wash so i decided to try out Philosophy i heard it was amazingg... so i got there and there was a rep from philosopy that did a peel on my face and sold me on the line {} im such a suckerr lol
drools.gif
.... i Got the Purity face cleanser & Hop in a Jar.

S5033490.jpg

i also went to see if they had gotten the new delux shadows that UD came out with but not yet
ssad.gif
i had most of them except 2 Heat & sting so i decided to complete my Deluxe Shadows &....

I also wanted to try TFSI so bought that & UD Baked
winks.gif
& e/l in zero

S5033489.jpg

S5033488.jpg

S5033485.jpg

Sorry for the rantingg i was just so excitedddd!!!

Mabelle

You'll love Purity made simply. It's really gentle. I even use it to clean my brushes sometimes.

Also, hope in a jar is so flippin fantastic.

GlamQueen21

You got a nice haul! I need to get the Philosophy face wash and the Hope In the Jar! I've been wanting them for awhile! You will love the TFSI!! It's pure love!! I even have a backup and will need another one! Enjoy your goodies!

Stephy171

ohh yes i was sick of UDPP i had it in a jar and it wasnt right anymore but yeah... the rep put hope in a jar on my hand and it was STUNNING it feels so banging..... i have the clinique now and i hate it lol im so excited about the philosophyy i want to go back and get moree
winks.gif

Stephy171

I forgot to mention for all you Hope in a jar lovers there is a sephora only SALE where you get a 2.5 oz bottle for 38 bucks which is a steal... their normal bottle which is 2 oz 38 bucks so your gettin you money's worth!

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy415
look cute the mufe primer?
th_LMAO.gif

lol yeah i reached 100 points on my beauty insider card and thats what i chose its so cute n little!

LMD84

i really like purity! it gets all my make up off at the end of the day! my mum actually got me hooked on it!

Latest posts