Smashbox launching in UK

anita22

...at Debenhams, Oxford St next week. I don't have many Smashbox products but the ones I do have a really like. They do wonderful value kits too.
This is only one counter as far as I know, but let's hope it's the first of many. I'd love it if we had an official Smashbox UK website!

LMD84

oohh that's great news!
smiles.gif
you can buy some smashbox items from qvc but it'd be nice to see them in store! i'm going to london in jan next year so will make sure i pay a visit!

ohh thats good to know i dont live in london but ide be prepared to do a lil shopping trip with my friends sometime soon hehe

kelly2509t

Damn another excuse to go shopping in London
ssad.gif
Might just have to go check that out on my next shopping trip

JustDivine

Smashbox is not really new to the UK: it launched exclusively in John Lewis Oxford Street in 2007. It got removed about 1 year later because it didn't sell well at all.
It will be interesting to see how the second time around goes.

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lore
Thanks for the info, what i want is a sephora!!! Oh what i would do for a sephora in london
smiles.gif

I would die if there was still Sephora in the UK! I've only been to Paris twice but both times I went nuts in their flagship store there...

Cerydwen

There was a Sephora in Uxbridge a couple of years ago, but it closed down. I wasn't surprised, as every time I went in I was hounded to an unbearable degree by the staff - I'm sure other customers had the same experience.

It's great news about Smashbox! I know it's available on QVC, but I like to try before I buy
smiles.gif

anita22

Just a small update - I visited the Smashbox counter last week. It's really tiny, much smaller than the ones I have seen previously! But they seemed to have most of the range, although not many of the value sets that you see on the Smashbox website (just 3 or 4 I think). Although it was quiet, they had 2 assistants on counter, both of whom were lovely and helpful.

LisaOrestea

Ooooh good news
greengrin.gif

I use their eyebrow kit (i recieved it in a swap) and its perfect! but running out. I was afraid I was going to have to fork out for shipping!

Latest posts