Smoked Parrot (poor birdie!)

Jeisenne

So like a lemming, I went and bought Parrot today. Here's my first attempt at using it. I was afraid I'd look like a hooker with this, so it's applied really lightly. My flash still washes out the color though, it's not THIS light in person
ssad.gif

c2e5e221.jpg
b876d01a.jpg
032cd72c.jpg
21b193a7.jpg

And a full face, which I'm still afraid of posting. I know I'm not terribly photogenic (everybody in my family always has to remind me of this), I never was, but a girl's gotta try, right?

MSF Natural in Medium, Dollymix blush, Russian Red lipstick. Second full face has Rebel lipstick. Rebel is love.

2ae1fd80.jpg
fcf582df.jpg

Thank you for looking. I appreciate any feedback. Happy Holidays babes <3

Jeisenne

All of you dolls are sweet, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyv316
I liked how you applied Russian red L/s because it's not too red, kinda like a lustre :)

I've been using Russian Red for as long as I can remember, and if I'm not going out to a club the way I apply it is by using a brush on my top lip, and then a layer of Carmex or Softlips lip balm on the bottom, then I press my lips together, do the MMMmmmmMMmmmmMmM thing, and use my pinky finger to set the combination. I started doing this a few years ago after I turned 30 because I didn't want to be THAT older woman wearing the scary red lips, lol
smiles.gif
So I've been keeping it muted, plus the lip balm makes it feel better since RR is a matte finish.

Briar

Oooh, I love your combo of Trax with Parrot. I have both and I'm going to have to try this, it looks amazing!

Latest posts