Smokey Cat Eyes..

nattyngeorge

I got bored and decided to do my makeup. I couldn't get any good pictures.. I want a new camera so bad! lol anyways.. This was suppose to be "arabian inspired" eye makeup with heavy black eye liner. Also, the face makeup and mascara was from this morning.. I just added the shadows and liner.. If I was to actually do this and go out, I would of definately added falsies. But I didn't want to put falsies on top of my clumpy lashes. =\

Here's what I used
FACE:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Tawny
Ben Nye Banana Visage Powder
MAC Beauty Powder in Smooth Harmony (Bronzer from Heatherette collection)
MAC So Ceylon MSF

EYES:
L'Oreal Collagen Mascara in Black
Milani Eye Tech Liquid Liner Pen in Black (outlined my eyes)
L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Liner in Black (on waterline)
NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Ceramic (I used the black color.. it's almost exactly the same as MAC Black Tied. I used this on my lid)
MAC Violet Trance e/s (I smudged this under the black liner under my eyes and blended this into the black shadow)
MAC Parfait Amour e/s (blended into Violet Trance)
MAC Pink Bronze Pigment (blended into parfait amour and put in the corners of my eyes lightly)
MAC Gesso e/s for a matte white highlight
MAC Fascinating White Pencil Liner (for the little line I extended from the outer corner)

LIPS:
MAC Spice Lip Liner Pencil
MAC Hue Lipstick

4kif7m.jpg

2qtiyog.jpg

1ex60.jpg

I wish i could of gotten a good opened eye picture.. my camera stinks with indoor lighting.​

nattyngeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzVivaGlam
Very hot! I think your pictures always come out good.
smiles.gif

Thank you!! I have to take a million pics though in different lightings and settings before I get a good one.. lol I just wanna snap a picture and be done with it! haha

and thank you tish!!!!
greengrin.gif

rosesilence

Ooooh I love the whole face picture!!!!
Veeeery beutiful, and I like very much the liner, it looks imposible to me that triple liner!

Gorgeus!

urbanD0LL

I said "that it hot" and actually stuttered while doing so LOL , that's how amazing that look is .

Latest posts