• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey eye tutorial with silver inner corners (for Sar)

Luna Selene

Quote:
Originally Posted by julietmontague7
Also, the MAC website doesn't have the spunsilver glitterline anymore. =\ What could I use to replace both that and the Rimmel move?

Rimmel is sold at Walgreen's, or at least the Walgreen's here. Otherwise I'd use the Benefit products the original poster suggested.
greengrin.gif

For the glitter eyeliner, I picked up Urban Decay's Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Pyrotechnics for that step and it works really well.

julietmontague7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Selene
Rimmel is sold at Walgreen's, or at least the Walgreen's here. Otherwise I'd use the Benefit products the original poster suggested.
greengrin.gif

For the glitter eyeliner, I picked up Urban Decay's Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Pyrotechnics for that step and it works really well.

thanks =]

shells

I love this! Smokey eye is my fav look, i've seen smokey eye done with soft wash grey pigment too, does it give the same effect as knight devine? Thanks
wavey.gif

Another Janice!

OK....stupid question...

How in the &^%$ do you NOT look like you were on the losing end of a boxing match?

Black tied really makes the skin (sometimes bags) under my eyes look REALLY bad.

Maybe its all in the brush used?

Help! lol!

ch33tah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Janice!
OK....stupid question...

How in the &^%$ do you NOT look like you were on the losing end of a boxing match?

Black tied really makes the skin (sometimes bags) under my eyes look REALLY bad.

Maybe its all in the brush used?

Help! lol!

apply heaps of cheap translucent powder under your eyes where the extra dark shadow falls and collects...

this way when you're done your eyes, you can flick off teh translucent powder with any droppings, and it wont smudge into your skin, giving you the tired or bruised eye look :p

miss chievous demonstrates that in her tut's!

duch3ss25

great tutorial, you made smokey-eye mu look so easy! i was just trying it on earlier with my persona/vinyl e/s and made such a mess. i'll practice more & tried how you did it here. love your cheekbones btw!

Latest posts