so, my husband is not the brighest crayon in the box.

Cupquake03

That's why I don't trust anyone! You never know who is going to screw you... I hate people that steal! Get a life!
censored.gif
So sorry for your loss!

Babylard

My freaken god. I can't believe that their company is not even acknowledging the incident. The fact that it happened and someone is calling you about an incident says IT DID HAPPEN!!
I hope the police actually looks into it. I have very little faith in the police department these days. I called the lottery company about a lost ticket, and someone probably did cash it in, but they refused to tell me anything about it and said they will talk to the police when they call them. I bet it never happened.

mrsf10

well they did, took fingerprints, came back to her, like i already told them, so basically if she gets pulled over or named searched by any government agency in VA, she will be arrested. GOD HELP HER if she comes back her. hahahaha. and so right now its a "cold case" but they told me she is red flagged. GOOD. and it literally takes ALL of me to not send her a message on facebook! hahaha

ssaemblog

Oh, goodness. ;_;

I remember some guy came over at 7:30PM in the fall, while it was dark outside, and wanted to demonstrate cleaning products.

UHHH, NO.

He never stepped one foot in this house.

Copperhead

OMG!! When I got to the part where you said she stole almost all of your high end makeup, my mouth flew open and remained that way throughout the rest of the post. Unbelievable!! OMG! I don't even know how I'd react to that. My husband would certainly get his arse kicked along with hers. LOL!!

WhatWouldJoanDo

Hi!

That's awful!! But I appreciate the warning. It makes me more diligent to put away my things when sales people with appointments or those you really don't know will be over. Why take the chance you'll have to have an awkward conversation or 'suck it up'.

I let a door-to-door sales person in when they mis-representated themselves as furnace inspectors sent from the rental company. My husband came into the furnace room and had the man "backing up" to the point he was happy to be outside the house and forgot his shoes lol! We opened back up the door and passed them after noticing .... another time my husband assumed at night that the man knocking at the door was the neighbour but opened to find a schemer trying to pan-handle - we were lucky both times nothing bad happened but recognized that we had been naive.

On the bright-side your husband needed to learn and learnt a hard/strong lesson which may help to avoid a worse situation in the future.

first of all, idk HOW he didnt notice her walking out of the house with it!! He says she had a large purse and he didnt think anything of her taking it in there with her. AND i asked him if she was in there awhile, and he said 'yes, but the fan was on, i thought she was just shi*ting' SERIOUSLY?!!!!? haha.

second, who lets a stranger into their house?!! EVER. haha. like, really?