so our lil peanut is a member of team.....

II3rinII

PINK!!!

skylar lillian foster is due may 7th 2010, she showed off her yoga skills today at her ultrasound. the sonographer said "hotdog bun, no hotdog". im so excited to have my future mac artist!!

n_c

Congratulations! Girls are amazing and so much fun
smiles.gif

xmrsvindieselx

congrats!!! i was actually in your mall the other day and saw Marcie and she told me you were preggo! I'm 5 and a half months and I'm having a boy !
smiles.gif

II3rinII

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
congrats!!! i was actually in your mall the other day and saw Marcie and she told me you were preggo! I'm 5 and a half months and I'm having a boy !
smiles.gif

you didnt stop by the store?? shame shame!! how dare you pass MAC without stopping in!!

congrats on your lil boy, everyone we know is having boys so i feel lucky to have my baby girl.

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
you didnt stop by the store?? shame shame!! how dare you pass MAC without stopping in!!

congrats on your lil boy, everyone we know is having boys so i feel lucky to have my baby girl.

hehehe actually I did pop in and you weren't there! I did check out all the holiday sets ( especially the pigments!! ) I'm DYING to buy some stuff, but with the move back to Jax and baby on the way, I can't freakin afford it!! I'll stop by your store one day and hope you are there.. I want to treat myself to a little something new.. so hopefully I can!

and yeah, I thought I was having a girl up until last week when they found a penis LOL!!

Bgirl17lovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
PINK!!!

skylar lillian foster is due may 7th 2010, she showed off her yoga skills today at her ultrasound. the sonographer said "hotdog bun, no hotdog". im so excited to have my future mac artist!!

Truly a blessing, congrats!! I remember when my sonographer told me I was having a girl I was soooooooo happy!!

Latest posts