So, what did we all get for the "Holidays"?

YvetteJeannine

sick.gif
I got Pneumonia
ssad.gif
And THEN an intestinal flu
puke.gif
that hit yesterday (as if I had ANY strength left after the Pneumonia..I could BARELY MOVE). What a lousy Christmas Season because of it. I am lucky I wasn't hospitalized (I also have severe asthma). I couldn't do nearly half of the things I wanted, and I missed my husbands' work Christmas party (which is an event I look forward to EVERY year!). I am so sick.

Anyway...It is late now, and since I don't have any strength left, I will add tomorrow what I personally got for Christmas from my Husband
Christmas.gif
, sisters, niece, etc. For now, though..why don't all you lovely ladies add what you got!

th_thb5ed765e.gif
Merry Christmas...I'd say Happy H....a, but I don't know how to spell it!!!

Janice

Aww you poor thing! I hope you get your strength back quickly. What a crappy way to go through the holidays.
th_hug.gif

BloodMittens

I hear ya dear.
ssad.gif
My grandma died this Christmas because of pneumonia, probably the worst Christmas present ever.

I hope you get better <3

vocaltest

ah man. that sucks so much.
my christmas has been awful. i don't feel like i've had one. my parents had a massive argument and my mum walked out. nice huh?

florabundance

sucky xmas over here too, but luckily i was fortunate enought to not have ill health! i hope you're feeling much better.
and to anyone who didnt have a great time...*hug*

Latest posts