so what else goes with blue brown?

Q o B

i just got a lil jar full in the mail sent to me for $FREE.99
winks.gif
from a super nice girl on myspace, how cool is that??!?!?!?!??! so in celebration i thought i'd play with it..... and ya wouldnt you know it later today i got my student pro card in the mail after waiting almost 2 months for it..yay! such a great day...here's the photos:

copy-of-4-27-06-004.jpg

copy-of-4-27-06-009.jpg

copy-of-4-27-06-016.jpg

eyes:
(top)
blue brown pigment
ricepaper for highlight
#3 lashes
(bottom)
prussian powerpoint
blue storm pigment

cheeks:
coppertone, i think thats the name

and lips:
florabundi (sp?) l/s
instant gold lustreglass

so what else makes blue brown fun, im a lil stumped???

tarteheart

Ooh, I really like that with your skintone. It tends to go very reddish on me. I like to use it with Gorgeous Gold...it's an odd contrast because both are duochrome. Umm...I like to use it with flat/matte teal. I usually just pair it with golden colors, using it as a reddish wash in some places, and more intense blue to shadow.

lackofcolor

i put dark soul under it, or if i want it to be more blue i put cornflower under it! I freaking loveeee the look you did with it though!!

gRiZeLda

what can i say? speechless...just that i think im g0ing to go buy some #3's!!!! LOVE EM! LOVE IT! ur such a cutie!!!!!
x0x0

Femme Noir

Blue Brown is maybe my favorite pigment. It looks really good over flammable paint and even mangomix shadestick. It makes a fiery reddish fuschia over mangomix.

If you put it on top of black tied it's a really deep version if itself and very pretty and instense.

Play around... it's really versatile!

Q o B

ok nevermind the lashes,they're number 1's i always call them #3's for some reason...im so weird..anyways thanks you guys!!! and for lettin me know what else works with it, sounds like it works with more than i thought! how fun!!

user79

You can use the Sea Me shadestick as a base and it totally changes the blue brown...you can also use it with golds and coppers, it will look more maroon with it. If you put it over a pink lipgloss it makes the most wonderful lip shade!!

Pushpa

oo i like this and bb pig is one of my faves...it looks greenbrown if you use it with greens i love it with sprout and juxt...i like it with sketch...over flammable paint like nicole sd it just looks insane and i tried it today with budding beauty i put it in the crease with teal pig

Nick

I don't even know what to say, so I'll just state the obvious. This is so good, and you look outstanding.

kimb

these colors look great on you! and your skin. flawless! all together a great look! lovin it!
smiles.gif

veilchen

Blue Brown looks sooo great on you!! I just love this colour, but it never ever looks so pretty on me (just a bit too reddish - on you it's just *wow*)!

Latest posts