Sola Look

Dolly Snow

Meet the newest collaboration from Sola Look!

Saved by the Bell collection is almost here!
Launching February 3rd

3 metallic liquid lipsticks, $40 (as a set)

The formula is smooth & liquidy but a good liquidy. Full coverage & non-streaky. Smells like vanilla cake too. Kiss proof but not makeout proof lol. Doesn't smudge either. They feel so comfy on the lips. Reminds me of the Cryptic Cosmetics formula (which I love)! Funny enough lol Depechegurl (owner of Cryptic Cosmetics) created these 3 shades for Sola Look!

20180124_163202.jpg
20180124_163147.jpg

Sola Look was kind enough to send these to Specktra for review. All thoughts are my own.

Dolly Snow

Have you snagged the NEWEST palette from Sola look?!

She is available now & priced at $40

Grease x Sola Look Pink Ladies palette!
20180809_144138.jpg

While I love the idea of a Grease collaboration! I think the palette is cute & fun. It features 10 shadows of mostly shimmer finishes.

Out of the 10 only 3 are a satin finish. They can look matte but have a bit of sheen to them.

I wish this palette had more mattes. The shimmers are pretty & apply with no real issues.

You can use this palette to create a full eye look.
But if you prefer mattes then you'll need another palette.

Thank you to Sola Look for sending us this palette!

Dolly Snow

IMG_20190117_204425_000.jpg
AVAILABLE NOW [MENTION=57164]sol[/MENTION]alook x 90210 eyeshadow palette!

Priced at $40
Available on Solalook.com

Palette contains 6 eyeshadows (3 matte & 3 shimmers)
3 Highlighters (large pans)
1 Blush

This palette is a must have for all the beauty lovers & fans of #beverlyhills90210 . Whether you were on team brenda or kelly, this palette has everything you will need to create!!!

It has been raining non stop here & finally we had a bit of clear skies...then the rain started up, while I was getting pictures. Swatches to come, this weekend I hope.

TYSM to Sola Look for sending Specktra this product for review.

Latest posts