Some EOTD's

rcastel10

Here are some looks that I had saved in my camera. They're not that great but I thought I'd post them anyway. Please please please excuse my eyebrows. I'm trying to let them grow to fix them up for my upcoming wedding. I tried to cut them out in most of the pictures but in some you could still see them.

DSC01262.jpg

DSC01260.jpg

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01180.jpg

DSC01182.jpg

DSC01179.jpg

DSC01178.jpg

rcastel10

Does anyone know how to make the pictures smaller? I resized them in my photobucket but they still come out in their original size here.

gRiZeLda

pretty!!!!! u remind me of jennifer lopez , the only difference is ur nose is different! hummm resizeing pics...... i dont know how to explain it, but lemme try........ [.img. src." .the .url .is .here".".height.=.".#." .width.=.".#.".] ignore the "." but yeah u put the number or size u want ur pic to be!! start around 200 as width and 230 as height.....btw cngrats on ur future wedding!!!
winks.gif

rcastel10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kljeter2
what kind of mascara are you using..!!!

It's MAC's Zoom lash. But it took me a while to get the hang of it cause it use to clump a lot befor I figured out how to work with it.

asraicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustme25
Love the lip color and the lashes!!

ditto...what l/g is that? c-thru?

rcastel10

Quote:
Originally Posted by asraicat
ditto...what l/g is that? c-thru?

It's actually blankety l/s with c-thru over it. My lips are very pigmented so the blankety l/s lightens them up a bit.

Latest posts