Somewhere over the rainbow...

shadowprincess

first attempt at rainbow eyes... inspiration from somebody here in specktra... but cant remember who..
fotdme38.jpg

edit: ahhh... i remember who it was... it was jokers_kick... and i found another really nice rainbow eotd by lah_knee ... wanna try that out next time

question:
i have a qustion though.. how do u guys line ur waterline and keep it there? i used MAC violet underground khol... and within seconds, it disappears!! and when i take my fotd pic, its lot all gone.. if u look at the pic, u can see that there's only a tiny spot of purple left on my waterline...

beautenoir

I second that...the blending is great...i love that you put the white and purple on the bottom...really comliments the brightness of the top...wicked.

shadowprincess

thanks everyone
smiles.gif

i have a qustion though.. how do u guys line ur waterline and keep it there? i used MAC violet underground khol... and within seconds, it disappears!! and when i take my fotd pic, its lot all gone.. if u look at the pic, u can see that there's only a tiny spot of purple left on my waterline...

oh and beautenoir, that's pink freeze.. looks very frosty on me that it turns white... LOL

theleopardcake

wow those are so many products you used! ahah but this look totally surpasses mine. yay! amazingly well done (and awesome blending. mine looks too glittery and messy)

Latest posts