sparkly holiday party look (pic heavy!!!)

mariserinb

so i spent forever trying to coordinate my look right....my dress was dark blue and sparkly but i wore black tights and shoes. and i was set on silver on my eyes. so here is what i came up with.....kinda hard to capture in photos cuz it looks so different in each one, but i tried to get pics of each angle.

what i used....
face:
bare minerals foundation
benefit erase paste
sephora green corrective primer
mufe hd powder
nyx blush in pinky
benefit high beam

eyes:
smashbox lid primer
nyx jumbo e/s pencils as bases in black bean and pots n pans
hip e/s duo in platinum (the silver one, on lid)
nyx e/s in black and frosted ocean (outer lid and crease)
mac mes in blue flame (outer crease and bottom lash line)
mac e/s in brule
fluidline in blacktrack
covergirl lash blast
UD 24/7 pencil in zero
anastasia brow powder in ebony

lips:
UD lip primer
l/s in st germain
nars l/g in turkish delight
mac l/g in morning glory

i THINK that's it, hope i didn't forget anything, it was like two weeks ago....

IMG_5730.jpg

IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5721.jpg

IMG_5715.jpg

IMG_5712.jpg

IMG_5709.jpg

blue flame is more visible here....
IMG_5724.jpg

IMG_5730-1.jpg

IMG_5714-2.jpg

Cashmere

I love how you do your outer V. Do you have any tutorials? Please explain your placement.

mariserinb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmere
I love how you do your outer V. Do you have any tutorials? Please explain your placement.

sorry, i don't have any tutorials.....i vary my placement based on how much i want to show when my eyes are open and otherwise just go with my crease or a little above. as for the outer v, i do the same. i extended it out a bit in this look to get more of an exotic/cat eye shape.

also, the big thing that made the placement easier for me here was that i first laid out the shapes with the nyx jumbo pencils. so i drew in where i wanted the silver with pots n pans, and then drew in my outer V and crease shape with black bean. i then blended it into the basic shape i wanted, so when i went over it with the shadows, it was just filling in the shapes basically!

hope that answers your question, but let me know if you have any other questions
smiles.gif

Latest posts