Speaking of organizing e/s - how to organize full size pigments & samples?

user2

Soo when I transferred my samples into clear sample containers today I thoght about the e/s organization thread, looked at the little drawer I keep my samples/full size pigments in and decided that they deserve a place to show off!

But I'm clueless how and where to store them!

Any ideas?

Classic Beauty

I saw somewhere that someone had a nailpolish rack to hang on the wall for their pigments. It was really cool, but you really need to have a perfect place for it.

user2

Yeah I've seen that as well but I think it will look quite pathetic with my 4 full size pigment jars and my 23 pigment samples!
lol.gif
graucho.gif

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
my samples in here
smiles.gif
fit perfectly

drawers.jpg

I WANT THAT!! where did u get it?

user2

Ohhh a Muji case! I can't wait for the store opening in Berlin!!!!

But misswillow thats an awesome way of storage!! Thanks!!

Eemaan

i have two of the ones i posted a pic of above, and the one you linked to VV is on my saturday shopping list
smiles.gif

asnbrb

I transferred all of my samples, plus samples of the full sized ones into small japanese stackable containers that were about the same size meant for small beading. the stackable containers fit five to a stack and five rows of them came with a clear box to lie them in. i have two boxes and bought my friend one as well. i should take a picture of them-- you can see the colors straight through the top of the box.

oh, and my full sizers are sitting upside down in a small tackle box that also holds my extra msfs.

artemisa

Do the full size pigments fit in the drawers? I wondered if it's only for the samples since the jars are much smaller

sweetmelissa

I keep my full size jars side by side in a silverware organizer that is standing on its side in my cosmetic closet. But my poor samples are homeless and live hidden away in a traincase-they don't get to be displayed unless I use them all the time.

natalie75

Pigment storage

I keep my full size pigments in my traincase. I purchased empty sample containers (less than $5) on ebay. I transfer from my full size to the sample container, label and keep in the drawer. I found a sliding plastic thingy
lol.gif
at Bed Bath and Beyond that doubles my drawer space. I keep my pigments in that and my FOUR 15-palettes, lipsticks (who knows how many), foundation, blush etc... underneath the sliding thingy
lol.gif

Hope that helps

Latest posts