spinoff! most underated lip gloss or stick

DominicanBarbie

Ok everyone most under rated lip gloss or stick from mac. Mine would have to be angel cream plush glass .. Its the best light milky pink a MA has ever picked out for me. Nc44.. I have a Picture of me wearing it on my FOTD ..Thanks

bartp

I totally agree when it comes to Angel Cream Plushglass. there's no lipglass that even comes close to it.

another underrated lipstick for me is :

Peachstock :A neutral peach (cream)

good alternative for a nude lip

purrtykitty

i think restrained rust lipglass stain. it's sheer enough that it is able to let my natural lip color show through making it the perfect neutral. plus, the color stays even after the gloss is gone.

Danapotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
VIVACIOUS ls!! All the way

Agree! I have to find a replacement though, I use it way too much,
thmbdn.gif

MAC_Whore

Of course this is just my personal preference. To each their own.
smiles.gif

I am assuming we are talking about the regular line, so I would have to say for lipglasses that are underated:

+C-Thru and Florabundance. They are great for toning down a lip colour or making a nude lip.

The lipglasses that could leave the line and I would not miss:

+Mad cap (boring), Nico (lavendar with glitter - 'nuff said), Pink Lemonade (kinda boring) and that damn Snowgirl! NO MORE GLITTER.

Lipsticks that are underated:

+ Pink Plaid, Creme de la Femme, Up the Amp (I dig this colour so much)

Lipsticks that could go away:

+Shitaki (looks like ass on me), Freckletone (does this colour show up on anyone?) and Velvet Teddy (love the name, but again, looks like ass on me)

liv

I love Faux lipstick (cool toned pinky beige), and I've never heard anyone talk about it on here. It's as close to a nude look I can get without looking washed out and just plain awful.

Araylan

Of Corset! & Ola Mango...they were both LE but I loooove them!
Oh, and Bare Slimshine is and amazing color. Everyone should have it lol.

BlahWah

I don't recall anyone mention anything, either good or bad, about Overload l/s, so I will do so here. I love how the texture allows for a light application, making for a great stained lip. It never looks over-the-top on me, enough colour but definitely not neutral. Not too pink, not too brown, not too red...love it!

redambition

lipsticks:
hot tahiti - the best of the glazes in my opinion.
brave - i don't know much about how popular (or not) this one is, but i'd never really heard much about it when i bought it.

lustreglass:
venetian - i know it is fairly popular, but i think it's stunning.

Miss_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
I love Faux lipstick (cool toned pinky beige), and I've never heard anyone talk about it on here. It's as close to a nude look I can get without looking washed out and just plain awful.

I agree with Faux. I just discovered this shade while I was testing lipsticks while I was waiting my turn.

I also think Spite lipglass is very underrated. The color doesn't look very attractive in the tube, but on lips it's a nice neutral rosy brown. It was the very first lipglass I bought in 2002 and still use it
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Palatial. I never hear anyone mention it.
The green pearl just makes it so unique.

Agreed. I love it!

It's the green pearl duo chrome effect that makes your lips look super juicy. Crystal Rose has the same effect, but with blue pearl.

The only problem with Palatial is that if someone with super dark, pigmented lips puts it on, it pulls green.

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Agreed. I love it!

It's the green pearl duo chrome effect that makes your lips look super juicy. Crystal Rose has the same effect, but with blue pearl.

The only problem with Palatial is that if someone with super dark, pigmented lips puts it on, it pulls green.

For sure! It just makes them look full, and a sort of berry-ish color. The green pearl doesn't really stand out at all on me at least. =)

I guess if super pigmented lips is a problem for people, can't they layer palatial over something else? Just wondering.
smiles.gif

I'd like to try Crystal Rose now, I love lipglasses with duo effects. =)

liv

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
lipsticks:
hot tahiti - the best of the glazes in my opinion.
brave - i don't know much about how popular (or not) this one is, but i'd never really heard much about it when i bought it.

lustreglass:
venetian - i know it is fairly popular, but i think it's stunning.

I love Brave too, I was between that one and Faux when I bought Faux. They are *very* similar, I think Faux is a tad more cool-toned. I still might get Brave soon though because I love the polished satin-y look both of them give.

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
I love Brave too, I was between that one and Faux when I bought Faux. They are *very* similar, I think Faux is a tad more cool-toned. I still might get Brave soon though because I love the polished satin-y look both of them give.

that is really funny - i was trying to decide between faux and brave as well
smiles.gif

faux is a little more cool toned than brave is. in the end i got brave as i liked it more.

Latest posts