Spring 2014? And wondering about the next F&F sale

texasmommy

I know that UD usually does their 20% off friends and family sale twice a year, so hopefully another one is coming up! I want to say it's usually in February or March, but have not seen anything about it yet. And I am also wondering if anyone has heard anything about new stuff coming out. I'd love to see a concealer, especially if it's part of the Naked line, but I have no idea if anything like that is in the works ;p If not, I still want to stock up with a couple powders and foundations to last til the next sale.

I know that Temptalia posted pictures of some yof their new makeup coming up for spring. It looks like they added more shades to their Moon Dust Eyeshdows collection and I think they came out with some new lipsticks? I am a little disappointed, I was hoping for another palette but I am guessing that we won't be seeing that until the fall or early winter of this year. I seriously hope they make a palette that is more purple oriented.

shellygrrl

Staff member
More Moondust eyeshadows, the Sheer Revolution Lipsticks, a new concealer (Naked Skin Complete Coverage), a powder version of the Naked Skin Foundation, and Mascara Resurrection (a thing to bring dried-out mascaras back to life). http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-spring-2015-launches I think their next F&F isn't until spring. (Their most recent one was in November or so, wasn't it?)

DILLIGAF

I think I will be good and look forward to the Scorpio Moodust Shadow. Because well Scorpio and what not! lol Seriously it looks lovely.

cwillie

Are the moon dust shadows reformulated? I have some of the old ones and love them! I think I may ask for a few if these for presents or something.

Latest posts