Springtime Northern Lights

Briar

Face: M*A*D Minerals Light concealer and Light Golden foundation, Ulta "Sunkissed" blush, M*A*D Minerals "Transluscent Veil" powder

Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer, Archetype Cosmetics "Northern Lights" over lid, "Submissive" in the crease and lower lashline and "China White" under the brow, M*A*D Minerals "Black Out" gel liner and Rimmel "Sexy Curves" mascara

Lips: Lip Smackers M&M's lip balm (smells like chocolate, yum!)

3574919914_0e0868ea52.jpg

Ziya

I love sexy curves :p it works really well IMO try it on top of a drier more waxy based mascara, its amazing!
your lips look delicious btw! must try some lip smackers
greengrin.gif

aggrolounge

I like that silvery color on you! How do you like MAD Minerals' finishing powder? I've considered getting it.

Briar

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggrolounge
I like that silvery color on you! How do you like MAD Minerals' finishing powder? I've considered getting it.

I like it for its matte finish but it doesn't stick around long enough for me (that's the trouble with any mineral I think) because my skin is pretty oily. I really love their Silk Veil finishing powder for fresh, glowy look but I'm out
ssad.gif
Need to order more.

Ksayare

haha, i'm so glad there is someone else out there over the age of 13 who likes lip smackers!

Latest posts