Stila Backstage Beauty event Houston, TX 10/18

Janice

Specktra Bestie

Don’t miss this ladies and gents! Stila Cosmetics is having a Backstage Beauty event at the Houston Galleria Sephora location, the details are listed on the flyer above. Call NOW to book your appointment with a Stila PRO artist! The Stila PRO team is full of amazing talent- warm, friendly people who make you feel completely comfortable in the chair. At this event PRO artists will create a custom look for you based on the trends from this years runway.

Stila Celebrity Makeup artist Sarah Lucero will be on hand to offer tips and tricks to those receiving makeovers. Sarah is an AMAZING educator, Jamie and I had the pleasure of having makeovers with Sarah earlier this year and learned an amazing amount of information about Stila’s products and application techniques. If there’s one opportunity you don’t pass up this year, make it this one!

Sephora Houston Galleria

Corvs Queen

I would love to go to this. BOO! I wish I was in the states. On a side note. I want to know what the models wearing in that pic. Especially the lips. Love the lips.

MzzRach

How fun! Sarah is a great artist and lovely human being - I first met her waaaaay back in the day when she worked at a MAC counter at the same shopping center that I did. It's so wonderful to see how far she has come. Enjoy the event!