Stila coming to shoppers drug mart in Canada

katelyn0

Not sure if this is in the right place.. I hope it is! But I work in the beauty boutique at an SDM in Edmonton AB (Canada) and our location is getting Stila on tuesday as well as several other locations. Just thought I would let all you canadians out there know that Stila will now be sold at shoppers drug mart.

Junkie

yahoo.gif
They have it at Murale....it was only a matter of time.

Now lets all hope for NARS and Bobbi Brown!

Deirdre

Whaa-aa-t! That's fantastic! I'm about 6000 points off an $85 optimum reward! I'll be my little small town SD won't be getting this, but I'll be checking it out, next time I'm in Vancouver! This is my fave line ever! <3<3<3
Thanks for the heads up!

thiscarmen

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelyn0
Not sure if this is in the right place.. I hope it is! But I work in the beauty boutique at an SDM in Edmonton AB (Canada) and our location is getting Stila on tuesday as well as several other locations. Just thought I would let all you canadians out there know that Stila will now be sold at shoppers drug mart.

OMG my shoppers just got Stila today too! I wasn't even scheduled to work today, but I went in just to see haha.

Which shoppers do you work at?!

katelyn0

The brand new store in Beaumont. I say edmonton but it's really beaumont
tong.gif
(15 min south of edm)

katelyn0

My little mini stila haul from work and other stuff. I didn't go too crazy because we didn't receive some of the palettes yet, no stay all day liquild e/l yet + i'm broke and pay day isn't for another couple days. Also we go for training next week so there's bound to be some free stila swag.

Smudge pot, kitten e/s (of course), refillable e/s compact and #28 brush + clarins skin care..

minih.jpg

Latest posts