Stila Fall 2008 Backstage Beauty Collection

Janice

Specktra Bestie

The Red Carpet Look LE Stila Fall 2008 Palette, Onyx Kajal Liner; Photo credit [email protected]

Each season for the past 4 years Marchesa has teamed with Stila to create a dramatic look for their runway show. Stila is introducing 3 Limited Edition palettes for their Fall 2008 Backstage Beauty collection containing the shades inspired by the looks and fashion in Marchesa’s Fall ‘08 runway show. These palettes offer an easy way to stay on trend this fall and beyond. The packaging is a faux patent leather, topped with a faux leather rosette that can be removed and worn on wrist or neck. Also included in each box with the palette is a mini Stila Kajal eyeliner in Oynx.

Read the rest of this entry, and see an additional image of another palette @ Specktra Beauty News

Specktra Beauty News » Blog Archive » Stila Fall 2008 Backstage Beauty Collection

miss_sonya

Beautiful color collections! I love both sets pictured, they are going to look great on hazel green eyes...I cant wait to rock them!

MUALindsay

Kinda old, I know, hehe. But I'm LOVING the light shade for a nice highlight. It's not completely matte, but not sure shimmery.

Anyone know a good MAC dupe for the light cream shade? ((Vanilla is too shimmery.))

THANKS!