• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Stila: Kitten (eyeshadow)

revoltofagirl

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 4
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I use this on my lid and not as a highlight... I prefer to use starlight as a highlight (so for those who don't like kitten because it's too sparkley, I'd try starlight!) I LOVE hot glittery/shimmery/sparkley this shadow is. it's my go-to shade when I want my eyes to stand out!

mochaloca

Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 5

Comments: I think I use this eyeshadow more than any other color. I love it! It is very shimmery, but it's agreat neutral color to use as a wash. It brightens my face. Very easy to apply.

ls820

Comments: this is my staple eye shadow, it's soooo pigmented, velvety and stays put all day! I LOVE this shadow

shklnyk

Overall Rating: 3
Price [Value]: 3
Would you buy this product again? no

when I first got it back in the day, I loved it and I thought I couldn't find anything quite like this. but I did in a drug store. beautiful product but not really unique.

Fluffyloo

Price [Value]: 3

Gorgeous lid color or brow bone/inner eye highlight. Love it! I didn't love the Kitten Smudgepot....I absolutely can't work with it at all!

eLLah

I tried the sample for this and loved it... so I purchased it at Sephora ^_^ the e/s stayed put all day with a primer, even though my lids are very oily and prone to creasing. I feel that it is a little on the pricer side ($23CAD), but it's a shadow that I can wear with every look either by itself or when I want that extra omph without going overboard... <3

Price [Value]: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes!!

suenoojos

Price: 3
Would you buy this product again? Definately

fav inner corner highlight

Viviana

This is the most beautiful colored and textured eyeshadow....I cannot describe how much I love this.
I ordered online because I cannot get it in my country, and its one of the best decisions I have ever made!!!

LOVE KITTEN