**stila Warehouse Sale Haul (pics)**

MsCuppyCakes

Hey, I went to the sale as well. Mistella and I waited in line for two hours, I bought three things, as Stila is a new line for me, but it was definitely worth it. Next year I'm going to go later, the guy working the line said to come later in the day, the wait wouldn't be as long and they don't run out of stock. The cool thing, didn't know this at the time, the people that ring you up can charge whatever they want, I wish I got more stuff. Oh well, I'm happy with my trios; Cedar Grove, Pansy and Rose.

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Hey, I went to the sale as well. Mistella and I waited in line for two hours, I bought three things, as Stila is a new line for me, but it was definitely worth it. Next year I'm going to go later, the guy working the line said to come later in the day, the wait wouldn't be as long and they don't run out of stock. The cool thing, didn't know this at the time, the people that ring you up can charge whatever they want, I wish I got more stuff. Oh well, I'm happy with my trio; Cedar Grove, Pansy and Rose.

yea, they sure can charge whatever they want!
i got the hook up!
i had to buy stuff for my friend so i grabbed lots of shit for her and i was flirting with one of the cashier guys, SHOWED MAJOR CLEAVAGE, and batted my eyes hahaha and it worked! she got about $90 worth of stuff(with the warehouse price) and i got it for $60
MUAHAHAH THE POWER OF BEING A GIRL ROCKS AT TIMES!

aww i wish i would have known you were there! i would have said hi to a specktra chick!
smiles.gif

see you next time for sure! ill post on here when i find out about the next one

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiyomi
OMG!!! How in the world do you get info about Warehouse Sales?!!!

HEY EMILY! your baby is sooooooo beautiful!

my best friend always gets notices in the mail about them! word of mouth seriously makes those things huge too!

tsukiyomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
HEY EMILY! your baby is sooooooo beautiful!

my best friend always gets notices in the mail about them! word of mouth seriously makes those things huge too!

Hehe, thank you.
greengrin.gif
I want to be on a notice list!!!!!!

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiyomi
Hehe, thank you.
greengrin.gif
I want to be on a notice list!!!!!!

ill post on here next time i find out
smiles.gif

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star07
I went too! What time did you go?

shiiieet!
i got there at 7:30 in the morning and left at 12

what time were you there? maybe i saw you inside!

star07

haha, you probably passed me waiting in line. i got there at 11ish and left around 2.

some of my haul!

717921.JPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
shiiieet!
i got there at 7:30 in the morning and left at 12

what time were you there? maybe i saw you inside!

M.I.A.

Quote:
haha, you probably passed me waiting in line. i got there at 11ish and left around 2.

some of my haul!

717921.JPG

MAYBE!!!!
how cool! i parked right infront of the building so i was ready to jet lol

M.I.A.

i say, anaaliyahfan03 and adored should move to Cali! lol
yup, all for $33...best 33 bucks i spent on so much makeup. i still havent played with all of it yet because im such a mac whore but i sure as heck will one of these days
smiles.gif

ginger9

Awesome!! I love hearing about amazing hauls like this
clap.gif

And good on you for waiting that long - I don't think I could have lasted....

*sigh* I wish I had cleavage
rofl.gif

star07

i also haven't touched all of my stuff. we should set a date to report back on all our products!

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9
Awesome!! I love hearing about amazing hauls like this
clap.gif

And good on you for waiting that long - I don't think I could have lasted....

*sigh* I wish I had cleavage
rofl.gif

aww babes! i swear by the victorias secret very sexy push up bra! it seriously makes my girls look wicked! lol

M.I.A.

Quote:
i also haven't touched all of my stuff. we should set a date to report back on all our products!

hehe..for sure! im going to add you... i still dont know how to use this site but i think you have friends on here kinda like myspace right? ughh im so lost on here

Latest posts