Storage Idea for any one looking for one

kkischer04

Hello All!

So I had seen this storage cube/box online while I was ordering supplies at work and was immediatly thinking what could be stored in there makeup wise... My room is small so getting a vanity desk of some kind is outta the question, my bathroom is even tinier altought I have too much to put in there anyways... So I just have my lil palstic drawers stacked on each other in the corner of my room, on the floor. I had been thinking that my normal plastic drawers weren't pretty enough LOL. I had been thinking they always looked dirty or messy...

So I broke down and bought it a week later... Its 40 bucks, and only available online, but you can get it next day free if it's not on the weekend. I think it's worth it. I also find it has plenty of storage since my collection's just blossoming (slower than I'd like) So it suits me fine. It's tall enough to put your mirror on top and do your makeup, if you sit on the floor like I do. Might be too big to put on top of a desk, unless yours is deep. The bottom drawer I'm pretty sure is deep enough to hold a dvd case with your mac pallets/z pallets vertically or you can even have your foundations sitting up i.e. MUFE HD bottle . The upper 2 rows are deep enough to set down nail polishes, blushers like the Nars ones or similar...

FYI, the drawers are made from a thinner material so it threw me off when I pulled one out, I guess I had expected it it to be the same as the rest of the box, ie super heavy, but they seems to slide out just fine for

I'll have to do a traincase post one of these days, as I think it'll hold just about everything probably not till after Christmas tho, since I have stuff on my list LOL

Hope this is helpfull for any of you looking for something thats not plastic, and lil more sturdy

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/108302/Office-Depot-Modular-Storage-Cube/#reviewTab

amillion

Thanks for the idea. I have something similar but it is made out sturdy cardboard. This one may be nice to hold my polishes.

Latest posts